so the petcock on my new puch

looks a little different than others I've seen. hahaha.

1252456325_fuckedpetcock.jpg

Re: so the petcock on my new puch

Those look like High flow race parts to me. LOL

Agreed, thats definetly a high performance, high volume racing fitting. That should be good for an extra 5 mph.

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

i love this. some of the shit i've seen is museum worthy- but in almost every case i can say i wish i was there that day when some one engineered these solutions.

Yeah i didn't get a good look last night when I got it from one of the worst neighborhoods in ft lauderdale. but whatever the bike was only 100 bucks.

so. Anyone have any advice on how i should get it off? hahaha. I'm sure I can figure it out but before I do just wondering if there are any good ideas.

does it leak? if not leave it :P

I would rather have a functioning petcock. that doesn't look like a lawn mower has been fused with my moped. hahaha.

derek from black pipes moped gang 🌧 /

First maxi I bought had the same ingenious solution. I just unscrewed it and it left no residue. Good luck.

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

get an inline fule valve/petcock. i thought it already had one.

I would get some more epoxy smooth it out and paint it. If it doesn't leak screw it. Get the valve like rob said and call it a done. This way you will always have something to laugh about.

looks like there is already an in-line one ha. could try to cut it and thread it for a normal one but i dunno, it looks sort of off-center.. maybe grind n sand that blob smooth.

if you can get a little acetone behind the epoxy that might loosen it up a bit. it will also eat through your paint and and any plastic or rubber so, careful.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account