FoodLion - Nov 7-8 - Orlando Fl - Registration

Re: FoodLion - Nov 7-8 - Orlando Fl - Registration

the human house /

He needs a schlong bump...

Registered!

i'm registered !!!!yea!! every one sign in !!!! be there or be square!!!

the human house /

thanks drew <3

so in so in

sign me up as long as ezdasnowman can give me a lift and some one has room for my sleeping bag

Old School Brent /

Registered. Bringing 3-4 others with me, I added them in the comments area. Hope that's good enough.

stinger- as long as you kep your ped up and running tip top, like i advised your dad the correct oil to use and what to mix it at, and also you should probably clan the carb , again.. your gas tank was kinda dirty, and get a new fuel filter...

also try advancing your timing... this can all be found in the wiki, and can be done with a flat head screw driver, and maybe a pailr of needle nose pliers... oh and the the bottom bolt on the carb is attached to the bowl itself so you dont really need a 13mm wrench to take if,just a strong grip on the bowl.... hit me up... 239-244-5498

eric

os brent, if ya'll are staying overnight, e-mail me, you can sleep in my living room. i owe you guys, a lot

Thanks Steve for the invite! We will be stayin' overnite Sat. So we can blast a lil' more on Sunday. I'll email you tonight. Thanks again, Brent

I'm in as long as I get my Tomos together and running..trying to wheel and deal for an alukit + reeds..

I'll be there

bump

I got $100 so far..waiting to get atleast $130-$140 so I can get an Alukit + reeds..on my way hopefully..

uhaul from Tampa!

I cant wait. I have plenty of room for tents and floor space if anyone needs a place to crash.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account