Found at a garage sale...

Re: Found at a garage sale...

Lance Campeau /

so, was it a good deal or not?

Could not see it.What is it what price paid?

Lance Campeau /

I didn't buy it.. but the guy was asking $100.... I'll spoke with the guy for a few minutes...I'm sure he would have let it go for less then $50

Why not buy it for almost nothing when you went through the trouble of making a video about it?

Go back and buy that thing! You can sell it to someone on here if you aren't into the whole vintage thing. Maybe Moped Rescue could bring it south for you.

Lance Campeau /

I don't have anywhere to put it... I'd have to pay to put it in storage... I can't afford that these days...

You could have doubled your money and still given your buyer a good deal. Oh well.

Lance Campeau /

I'm going to go have a look on garbage night.... maybe he'll put it out on the curb... I won't have any excuses then!

What address in Quebec, dude.

and....

I'm so upset that video is copyrighted, cuz I was gonna use it in my MOVIE and now I can't.

Hang it from the ceiling if you have no room. That's no excuse.

Some guys over at mabecanemobylette.com forums have a solex section.

Show them.

I'm with Chris - you spent the time to make a vid of it and post it up here, and yet you didn't buy it? that's weird.

damn, I want a yellow solex too!

Lance Campeau /

I told you guys... I don't have money/room for this bike... I just happen to be riding down the road when I saw it in the guys yard... I post a lot of different videos... This one just happens to be about a vintage moped that I can't afford... :(

Lance Campeau /

Tonight is garbage night... I'm going to go have a look... I'll report the findings later...

Last Solex I saw on craigslist here in st louis mo, was only listed for about 2 hours.

If it is out there, grab it I will give you 100.00 for it plus pay to have it shipped here if it is within reason! Sweet bike!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account