1984 honda gyro

"I own a 1984 honda gyro, and i am looking for a service manual for it if you have one please tell me."

Re: 1984 honda gyro

": I own a 1984 honda gyro, and i am looking for a service manual for it if you have one please tell me.<p>I don't know were You could get a service manual<br>I would like to know your top speed. My 86 gyro goes about 35mph"

": : I own a 1984 honda gyro, and i am looking for a service manual for it if you have one please tell me.<p>: I don't know were You could get a service manual<br>: I would like to know your top speed. My 86 gyro goes about 35mph<p><p>Mine goes around 38, but i am rebuilding the engine + doing some performance mods to it, hopefully it should go about 39-43mph<p>Ryan<br>"

": : : I own a 1984 honda gyro, and i am looking for a service manual for it if you have one please tell me.<p>: : I don't know were You could get a service manual<br>: : I would like to know your top speed. My 86 gyro goes about 35mph<p><br>: Mine goes around 38, but i am rebuilding the engine + doing some performance mods to it, hopefully it should go about 39-43mph<p>: Ryan<br>If you had any luckj with the service manual let me know or if you know what the specs etc for the carb is let me know My car leaks like crazy thanks<br>"

email supertech@freedom.usa.com he sells them for 28 dollars

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account