$10 95 decible vibration sensitive alarm

Everybody is always posting on here about peds getting stolen... At the Home Depot, you can buy a motion sensitive alarm that is used on sliding glass doors. It detects the vibrations of someone trying to break in... not that little magnet thing. These things are SO sensitive. The brand is doberman (link below).

You could totally stick this under your seat and turn it on at night or whatever. I have one, and it's so freaking loud, if it didn't scare the thief away, you'd know to get the hell outside with a bat. Ten bucks, battery operated, installation is a joke and why the hell not anyway??? You spend hundreds of dollars and tens of hours working on your ped, why not do all you can to protect it!!! Good if you aren't able or are too lazy to lock it up... The links on MA never work anymore so just copy and paste the URL.

-Ryan

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10051&productId=100657689&langId=<>1&catalogId=10053&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=100657689&cm_mmc=shopping_<>google_<>D27X_-100657689

Re: $10 95 decible vibration sensitive alarm

Deadped Ryan /

Okay so the link didn't work...

Paste this in google:

Doberman Security Burglar Window Alarm Model # SE-0102

Here's the description...

The Doberman Burglar Window Alarm is a sleekly designed unit enabling it to function with many sliding glass windows. This product protects the entry of potential burglars via its window vibration detection. When an intruder is attempting to break-in and the window vibrates more than normal or is broken, the vibration sensor triggers the alarm. Printed on the reverse side of this product is a red warning label that can be seen outside through the window. It notes that your property is protected by Doberman and deters potential burglars.

Alarm triggered after window vibration by an intruder

Quality protection with style

Slim design for sliding window compatibility

Warning sticker to defer theft

Quality protection with style

Slim design for sliding window compatibility

Warning sticker to defer theft

Loud 95 decibel alarm

MFG Brand Name : Doberman Security

MFG Model # : SE-0102

* MFG Part # : SE-0102

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

anyone used this?

Baltard Drought /

I'm thinking a street car could set this off.

Spartafoxilover /

Good idea Ryan I'm tired of these whiny little bitches pissing and moaning when their moped gets stolen because they either A.Leave the garage its in unlocked which is a dumb fucking thing to do or B:don't chain it to a post.Get one of these alarms for 10 bucks and quit your fucking griping people.

Deadped Ryan /

I agree... If you got one a these sweet peds and you just leave it sittin out, no matter who you are or how many babies you kiss or people you help out - you're still asking to get your bike stolen. These things aren't motorcylces... just takes one weak guy with a trunk and it's gone. I know if I touched one a these things and some LOUD painful shrieking alarm goes off... I'm outta there.

$10 bucks man!!!!

And then a bus passes by and suddenly you're the most popular guy on the block.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

ex el ent

a little circuit bending

silent fm transmitter

or servo auto cutoff kill switch

this has some serious possibilities

i feel stoop ed for not thinking about this

Deadped Ryan /

Just thought I'd pipe in and clarify...

Says 95 Decibel Vibrations sensitive alarm which I meant to be read as....

The alarm volume is 95 decibels....

The trigger is vibration sensitive (like trying to touch it when engaged)...

hahaha.... it is NOT triggered by things 95 decibels or more but rather movement or vibrations...

Of course, if the city bus in question belonged to Jesse James - it could totally probably set of the alarm.

If you are sick of pissing and moaning, stop reading the thread and go outside.

I know what a vibration-sensitive alarm is. Buses make enough rumblings of their own - my neighbor in college put one on his back door and every time the RTA came around the damn thing went off. Until someone smashed his back door to shut it up.

Spartafoxilover /

Why do u think women have 2 sets of lips,one for pissing and one for moaning. :)

great idea, someone should try it.. yes lock up you bikes. yes go outside if you hate people announcing there peds stolen.. and you shouldnt talk about women like that on MA, this isnt myspace, we dont talk about how your mothers lips are for sucking and fucking... zingggggg

sambo

Vibration sensitive...loud alarm...the wife is in for a big surprise. YEAH!

Deadped Ryan /

Well not everyone has buses that sound like volcanoes... For the rest of you though it's good. I must have missed the woman bashing post - lol

My boyfriend has something similar that he ordered off Ebay. We were at a coffee house and a firetruck drove by and set it off. The one he got it for bikes and motorcycles, it comes with a mounting bracket so you can attach it to your frame or under the seat. They are available with key or number pad arming mechanism.

gotta get one of those drive pple nuts when they try to fuck with my moped

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

yeah crank some beach boys real fucking loud and see if it goes off.:)

Deadped Ryan /

Rob Burrito = WIN.

Oh, and I think I found what Rebeckah was talking about. I've already ordered one. They are in fact designed for motor cycles and these are 120 decibles!!!!!! Got keys and everything with em... pretty spiffy...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180393103597&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I ordered from this auction cuz the rest looked like you'd have time to die and come back before you got your item...

You could mod this prick to the max.

Definitely loving the RF idea...the possibilities are endless. I might try to think of something to do with this thing...maybe hook it up to something on a keychain that would go off if you are close.

I could do it. Anyone interested?

I got the ebay one that mounts on a bike, works great. only like $10 bucks shipped from asia, only took 5 days. deff recomended

How do you disable these? Are there any that can be disabled wirelessly with a keychain? I see them having the most value on a moped if I could completely hide it under the seat.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account