I still don't think I have the carb set right, and I may have another problem. I
could really use some suggestions. 2000 70cc Sprint w/ BiTurbo & 27th sprocket.
- Oil residue at the end of the BiTurbo, even after a 10 mile ride.
- Idle is a little fast, when I set it down some, it's a guessing game
if it is going to stay running later.
- When I wind it all the way up and then let off the gas, I get a pap-pap-pap from
the exhaust, and it seems like the motor doesnt want to slow down.
- Exhaust smells a little gassy.
- Runs good, But I seem to run out of acceleration at the top end (duh)