it lives

and its fast as hell, stepped cdi, launch lever, hand made variator, real clutch pulley with right side drive, mbk av10 case, malossi intake, bidalot 50cc cylinder and special big head with no decompression, disc brake conversion, ninja pipe, peugeot 3 star rims,

just fired it today

1250274498_picture_358.jpg

Re: it lives

I think WOW covers it. Nice, really nice

that is a savage beast, how much you want for it

I think you just won at mopeds.

Where are the pedals?

sadly the pedals had to be lost for the clutch pulley but it has pegs now

Holy shit, wish I had the skils for a build like that, beautiful work!

Yup! its official, you win, looks fast sittin still :)

other side! other side!!!

can I be on your race team?

i brought it into my office

1250298175_picture_360.jpg

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

sick!

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

so did you build this? all the frame mods look to be a lot like the 77 moby beast. so rad man!

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

is it just me or does that rear sprocket look freakishly big?

definately a track beast, nice work.

~marc

wait till christophe gets his peugeot(s) on the road. those things are gonna be monstrous in a very similar way. rad builds tho fffreddie!

Looks amazing and fast to mopeders but your average joe will think its a terribly slow motorcycle.

no, i bet that thing is alot faster than most people can drive "fast" motorcycles.

is the silver piece with bidalot stickers a scoop?

how much does it weigh?

carbon shocks?? no...

sooooooooooooooo sick. ill have one some day.

im guessing most people refers to you i have no problem going fast on a fast bike or going slow on a slow bike

Hey Fred. Wow, this is really a cool. Who did the body? What the heck is a launch lever????

"no, i bet that thing is alot faster than most people can drive "fast" motorcycles."

I doubt that. A average sport bike is faster than any car on the road. do you think that ped is. I think it is awesome but most regular folks will just think its a bike and since it will be slower than a 250 ninja they wont understand why someone would want it over that.

now thats what im talking about! Super nice and hot!

woah

hmmm this does look like the 77 moby beast... Hmm fredd did you copy them?? lol

Yo try to upload a vid man. This bike is fresh.

I wouldnt say he copied 1977 cuz they didnt even build that ketchup/mustard beast. Plenty of euro mopeds have those bodies. http://www.la-becanerie.com/accessoires,monocoque-polyester-racing-mousse-peugeot-mbk,carenage,page,zoom,mod,boutique,pieces,7406-505.fr.html

oh yeah, i forgot to say that your ped kicks ass ffreddie.

close to the bidalot bike at 1977, but not the same on other levels. This has a different variator, and the jack sfaht set up. gas filled shocks and right side drive from a peugeot vogue

this one is faster than the red/yellow although both are still 50cc.. I did not build this one only added some features. the bike was 2 time class champ in the late 90s in europe.

it is extremely fast for a legal 50cc bike. this is still a 49.9cc motor it may get an upgrade in the future to 70cc but Im still keeping the stock AV10 case design..

THe launch lever forces the motor to basically stay in low gear the motor is set up for all top end power and is not great below 7500rpm however get it above 10k and it stars to breath well.

I weigh about 300 lbs and it will pull me above 70mph up hill..

fred

Well shit. as if you hadn't already won i guess its Fred 50 us 0 well played sir.

Im assuming that 300lbs is about 100lbs of balls!

Nice job mr ffffred!

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

it'll pull 300lbs 70mph up hill? hmm

rad bike for sure, though. if any of you turds wanna build your own, those bodies are available at www.la-becanerie.com

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account