Asheville, NC to Grand Rapids, MI

Hey,

There are two of us in Asheville (near Nashville, etc. Look it up.) who need a ride (including our peds) to the rally in Grand Rapids, MI. Is anyone traveling through this area who could pick us up for gas money? If needed, I can probably borrow a trailer if you have a hitch. I just need to ask a friend. PLEASE GET US HOME TO THE NORTH!

Liz

Re: Asheville, NC to Grand Rapids, MI

Hi Liz,

Do you by chance know Ben Schweizer? He's a Ghost Rider scout who moved to Asheville a few years ago. I'm not sure if he's planning to come to the rally at all, but it's worth a shot if you know him...

Good luck! We hope you come.

Um, he's the other in "two of us." It's him and I that are trying to make it down. I am so low income, I'm trying desperately to figure out how to do this with him. I said yes to him on renting cars, and then I ended up losing the money through a confusing situation with pay at work. Now, I'm doing my best to avoid rentals and afford this trip. Ben probably hates me about now for making this all so complicated.

Ah, that makes sense then! I was wondering about that, seemed very coincidental.

Well, good luck to you both. I'm not aware of anyone else in the area who would be coming..

Maybe someone from Atlanta GA or something?

bump

Ummm, Grand Rapids is like a 14 hour drive from atlanta... I think we would barely make it in time for the saturday ride but have to drive back all day sunday. If I could get next Friday off it would be doable...

Hope you guys make it up.

Actually, we want to leave Thurs the 20th and come back Sunday the 30th, but return could be negotiated.

Still Looking! Bump!

Bump bump bump

Did I say PLEASE!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account