Dearest Bropeds....

Thank you for another amazing Brodeo. Friday night ride with 17 laps around the circle with a boyscout looking on in amazement, Saturday ride to the lake for a swim, Saturday night BAT CAVE!!!!!!!!!! and riding like assholes (so the cop said). Wish I didn't have to bail out early Sunday. I love you guys!!!!!!!!

sue

Re: Dearest Bropeds....

I'd like to nominate Sue for sweetest Brodeo-er after she dropped her bags to hug me. It gave me the energy to drive back to Lima and straight to work.

whats a broped?

kz your from lima? i didnt realize that. ever been to squirty worms?

Thanks Bropeds!

breaks my heart that couldnt make it.

I have been to Squirtyworm.

bonfires, lakes, camping, tall boyz, sidewalk ridin', loaners, fried electronics. excellent weekend.

Pardon me, good sir, but where is your Bandit logo?

Best riding in the country. I have yet to ride in a city that comes close. Thanks for an amazing weekend!

I think Jason and I lost about 5 pounds each pedaling up those hills.

My legs are fucking sore!!!

You've gotta zig-zag!

Thanks Bropeds! I had a blast. I didn't know how it could be better than last year, but it was.

You missed out if you didn't make it. Sorry Suckas!!!!!!

this weekend was amazing. best country riding of any rally. the sunday ride alone beat a lot of saturday long rides. peace pipe, tall boys, polini blastin with dallas, neal bandit, the lake perch, rippin dubs on a stocker, blackie the cat, nate on the magnum x, and every single road you took us on. brodeo rocked my world, thanks bropeds!

thanks for coming guys!!! i had so much fun. you're'll the best! extra thanks for chasing us yesterday. dallas wont take off his jersey and he keeps flexing in the mirror.

I seemed to have the opposite problem. For now on I'm going to call it this the "brodeo effect," aka taking off ones shit while riding. I didnt see that coming, but I felt the sting, literally!

I had a blast hanging out with all of you this past weekend and wish I could have made it for more of Saturday. Thank you so much for hosting and having us. I had forgotten how good it feels to ride after a long cold winter in the midwest. And hanging out with all of you, really made indiana a wonderful place to be!

My transport plate is now surronded by the words "Indiana fever." Thanks to you guys and those incredible rally treats, I'll now be spreading some Indiana cheer across this insanely big country.

Ha. Joy, none of us saw that coming either. By far the most confusing and funny thing I saw happen all weekend. Hope you are ok.

funny I meant to say "shirt" not "shit," either work fine to cover the experience, as there was a lot of throwing of shit involved. Total adrenaline rush.

Thanks too, it's pretty much all better now :)

Missed Joy's run in with the bee, but heard some funny stories about it... you tend to miss a lot pulling up the back of the pack!

Freakin awesome first Rally! Super fantastic thanks to the bropeds for making it so incredible! the bat cave rocked! i'll have pics up soon, as well as a nice little write up of the weekend!

it was great meeting everyone! all you bandits are great, and same with all the cinci kids that made it down too!

Those that couldn't stay for the Sunday ride missed out on one fantastic trip around B-town... i think it was even better than the Saturday ride!

can't wait till next year... and for those making it to G.R., i'll see you at the ghost ride!

Jay

Yeah, nice meeting you Jay. Now it's time to unleash that e50!

Yeah, Sundays at rally's tend to rule. I didnt know it was your first rally jay, glad u came out & enjoyed yourself. The best part, there's always more to look forward to with mopeds & with the people who share the passion.

neezy, i just bought some new jets, 16t front sproket and a hi-flo air filter gonna be doing some tuning this week or next. i'm expecting to get her about 35... if not a little more. by no means will she be a ripper, but given a long enough stretch, should be able to catch up ;]

joy, it was great to meet you as well, can't wait to see your new project when it's done!

MetraIttlewittiekittieZ /

yay thanks bropeds.

Arthur Wells /

Thanks to everyone who attended and helped out with things; everyone there added to the overall experience.

Great weather, great people, great riding.

Thankfully no one ended up in the hospital or jail.

amazing rides and company!

Hercules Rockefeller /

WICKED WICKED! Super radical fun-times! Congrats for having this be my first rally spill ever. Fuck them gravels. Now every time my shoulder hurts I think fondly of Bropeds. Thank you guys for sweet rides, awesome prizes, and tasty burgers.. oh and bug repellent. Fuckin' a. Didn't get to say bye to y'all when I left, Kate and Dallas you guys are celebrities in my heart.

PHOTOZ

http://www.flickr.com/photos/birdparty/sets/72157621926688726/

christopherrr /

yay serene! thanks all the sweet pics of the rally.

thanks serene. someone finally took of pic of me riding!! good photography/riding skills.

it was a blast, everyone who came made it that much more awesome. who's going to ghost ride?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account