Sex with girls please

now that i got your attention (suckers) i really feel that i need a email adress at mopedarmy.com . All who agree that us unfortunate enough to not be a kalamzooian cant earn the privelage of an awesome adress please reply!!!!!!!!!!

moped army email address

No, you can't get a mopedarmy.com address unless you're a member. You don't have to live in Kalamazoo, but you do have to be a member of an official Moped Army branch. That also means you have to own a moped.

This is not a pop culture email service. We are a moped gang. We are serious about this. You need a moped. And you need to be serious about mopeds. And you need to be in a branch (at least three people equally dedicated to promoting the goals of the Moped Army).

So just ranting doesn't get you an email address. You have to earn membership into the Moped Army. Not even all moped owners in Kalamazoo are members. We are the moped elite.

Re: moped army email address

Simon King /

very well said....

if you're just looking for a moped related address check out moped.org

Re: moped army email address

Reeperette /

This dude just positively reeks of "Troll"......just a thought.

Maybe I should sell him those Suzukis...

-Ree

Re: Sex with girls please

Jim Grapes /

thats actualy pretty damm funny,,i have a moped but all this shit on this site like "we are the elite ones" and "swarm and destroy" which translates to you all just lookin like a bunch of fags....just do what i do ride the damm moped you are no malitias on mopeds now....if u wanna start a war ill get my tractor and run all of your asses over so all u little john wayne wanna be's on peds....LICK MY BALLZ, AND ILL RUB YOUR MOM'S CLIT

I can not resist.

Reeperette /

Yeah, that's me - you so sure you wish to continue to pick shit ?

As for your obviously obsessive homophobia, you should seek treatment, cause most homophobes are actually frightened of thier own sexuality, and you seem a textbook case...right down to your freudian 'need' for something large and powerful to comfort you in your obvious lack of sexual prowess.

Sucks to be you, I guess, but better you than me.

-Ree

REEPER.jpg

Re: I can not resist.

Jim:

I'm glad you think we're funny. And I'm glad you have a moped. Ride it. We do.

But ... we also defend our mopeds. Ever used a U-Lock to hit a car that tried to squeeze you off the road? Ever run down people (who were in cars) while in a moped? Ever almost run over a moped thief w/ a truck to get your ped back? Ever hunted through a ghetto neighborhood late late at night to catch (and succesfully, I might add) the kids who slashed your moped's seat? We are serious.

I'm glad you like to use profanity and insinuate things about us. But you've obviously never met us. Try it. I, for one, am NOT afraid of your tractor. My moped is more mobile ...

Re: I can not resist.

Jim:

I'm glad you think we're funny. And I'm glad you have a moped. Ride it. We do.

But ... we also defend our mopeds. Ever used a U-Lock to hit a car that tried to squeeze you off the road? Ever run down people (who were in cars) while in a moped? Ever almost run over a moped thief w/ a truck to get your ped back? Ever hunted through a ghetto neighborhood late late at night to catch (and succesfully, I might add) the kids who slashed your moped's seat? We are serious.

I'm glad you like to use profanity and insinuate things about us. But you've obviously never met us. Try it. I, for one, am NOT afraid of your tractor. My moped is more mobile ...

Re: sex with girls please

Justin and Jim -

I'm glad you're into mopeds. The Moped Army is all about promoting mopeds as a way of life. Unfortunately, sometimes protecting our machines necessitates a little violence or scare tactics, something members (and a lot of non-members as well) do not shy away from. We are happy to help you out, but not if you continue to leave obnixious, immature messages in the forum. Would it really kill you to maintain a modicum of maturity? The Kalamazoo branch is about 1/3 female (and rising), and titles like "sex with girls please" just makes you look stupid. And you could stand to chill out a little on the posting of messages. It isn't as though you're going to die if you don't get a moped this very minute. And rushing into any major purchase sets you up to get screwed. As for Jim Grapes, your profanity isn't welcome and won't net you any aid or respect. Not that you probably care much, in which case, why do you come onto this forum?

I really get tired of some of these assholes.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account