who has the polini race seat on 1977?

Tell me about it. does it seem big, small, more uncomfortable than it looks? would it be easy to put a little seat pad on it? I want to know all there is to know. is there a secret compartment in the back of it? It looks either short or wide, or maybe both?

I wanna knowwww

Re: who has the polini race seat on 1977?

curious too

also how big is that area where you are supposed to mount it?

Does anyone have better pictures?

no one?

Correct me if I am wrong. that is a polini pocket bike seat, and should be about the size of a pocket bike seat. From memory, I would say that the seat is about 7-8 inches wide at its widest seating area. over all I think its about 18 inches long. its comofortable enough for me, but i road a moped around for a month sitting on the rack.

If you have an adhesive pad you could stick it on literally anything, even a pocket bike seat. I believe that they sell pocket bike seat padding foam.

Installation on my bike would take 5 min, drill some holes drops some bolts. Its gonna be different on every bike.

Try this, Stop being a pussy and buy one, they look rad when done right, and if you can't figure it out and havent fucked it up I will it from you, at a small discount of course

uh ok...

idk if its a pocket bike seat thats why I'm asking.

anyone have information? opinions suck.

I'm mostly just curious about the actual size of the thing. and seeing the bottom.

___________________________ /

They are very uncomfortable.

I was planning on making a seat pad for it. Thats one of the reasons i'm so interested in size. Yeah i've heard they hurt, and they definitely dont look comfortable.

decisions decisions

It's a small hard flat pocket bike seat. Do think it will be comfortable?

Rally seat...pocket bikes are hella comfy..if your a midget

You can cut up a surfboard grip pad for some padding.. they come in a variety of colors and patterns. I would suggest buying a one piece pad, making a template out of paper and then cutting the pad. Thats just one option..

This wont be the best solution but its cheap, accessible and easy to fit.

remember to pick your ass up over bumps.

ok i'm thinking not.

Too skinny for such a hard seat.

I dont think it would fit right anyway.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account