Attention ciao owners

I have decided to kind of do a light hop up on my 77 ciao.I am trying to hit 35 and was wondering if I add the malossi 43 mm head and the 80mm pulley to my ciao if this may be possible.As it is right now I cruise at about 27 mph and have hit 30 a few times.I want to cruise at 30 and maybe hit 35 or so on occasion.Has anyone else used either or both of these?My ciao is stock other than a reworked stock pipe with no baffle.I could change the pipe and probably will but for now would like to do a couple cheap mod to see what I get.

Re: Attention ciao owners

right after I added a Polini Top One exhaust I got 5+ mph at the top end. It's loud though

80mm pulley and drilled out intake anwith a 13 13 carb and a polini country pipe made a ciao i worked on go 38 so you can do it withuot the kit for sure

that was also on a 25 mph version though it only went 23 to start so you should be good

I guess I do have the 30mph version but I am sure to be over the bikes weight limit at 320 lbs.I also want to brace the frame for my weight with a cross bar and some other braces.The 43mm head is for the stock jug right?It just raises the compression,that is what I am assuming at least.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account