thanks richmond

thanks to the h.s. from the white line riders!!!

1246233907_dscn0280.jpg

Re: thanks richmond

i second the thank you.

totally awesome time fo shizzle

my first(and not last) rally. had a great. for real (even though i was a bit awkward the time). the long ride was great.. special thanks to Micheal and Azalea for being so seriously fucking awesome letting me as complete stranger stay at their home for three days.

seriously michael and azalea ftw and thanks richmond!!!

the human house /

i think you guys had a pinto with a tomos motor on it

Super mega thanks, Satans. We had a super excellent time.

a huuuuge thanks to the satans! big thanks to mike and azalea for housing and feeding us boston people super well, even when we invaded your house early in the a.m. on saturday. big thanks to the satans for their hospitality, helpfulness and for being so friendly to us kHz kids. awesome ride on saturday! loved the swimming, amazing milkshakes and of course mike and azalea's frankie!!

Had a great time but mental note to self!!! Next year bring the comfortable ped as my arse still hurt. great ride and awesome company! Thanks again for have us Richmond Hells Satans!

I had a great time, despite the fact that my bike decided to bite it before the ride on Saturday morning (STILL trying to figure out what's wrong). Bummed that I missed out on the ride, but the river and party were awesome anyway. :)

Saturday ride was a blast! I wish i could have made it out for more activities but hey, maybe next time!

hey, we did it,together.

now QUIT RIDING LIKE ASSHOLES!

take my wife.....please

Hey brandon do you want your phone back??

thank you satans! i had a fantastic time! this was the first rally i've been to outside of kalamazoo. it was great seeing my new city on a moped for the first time & it was great meeting those of you that i did :)

Perfekt Timing Angel /

Thanks a ton, H.S!! Big ups to everyone who made it happen, and for everyone who made it out! Best RVA rally YET!!!

yeah, I knew I left something.

Thanks H.S. - great times. The long ride on saturday was great, going through the city and the old industrial relics, curving hills, only to end up at a killer secluded beach/pizza/beer party. I only got a little poison ivy in the end... Like other MA rallies I have been to this year (this was my third), I can't say enough how cool everybody is and how I felt I met like another whole group of friends to hang out at the next long moped weekend. Will post up pics on flickr soon.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account