WHo wants to ride in the gay pride parade?

for some reason i cant find willing straight moped riders to dress in drag and ride through the parade. if anybody is down please join me.

Re: WHo wants to ride in the gay pride parade?

why, so people can think theyre right when they yell fag at me?

LMAO

M Skilicorn /

riding a moped is gay so why not ride a moped in drag?

man this sounds like sooo much fun

Offer PBR.

offer poppers

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

poppers, LOL. I don't do that anymore.

booty poppers.

M Skilicorn /

no bootin poppin here. just straigt up riding un baffled mopeds in shitty drag, i mean if you want to hit on guys thats all you. not my thing

the gay parade?

(get it, davey?)

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

I'm down.

I'm having trouble finding red spiked heels in a womens size 14

a la adam: "why, so people can think theyre right when they yell fag at me?"

i kind of doubt anyone would call you a fag at a gay pride parade, man...

I donno man, thats like when non irish guys march in our saint patricks day parade. Its like, get your own parade.

I'm so down for that Marette. However, you need to register to be part of the Pride Parade. Sigh. Next year!

i'd be down in a heartbeat, but i don't arrive in sf til the 4th :(

Salsa Salsa /

that shit is so gay

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

In a Gay Parade, the dykes ride the bikes. Drag Queens only ride the floats.

harvey needs to go to more gay prides and see whats up, lol.

M Skilicorn /

psh.. who said anything about registering kia? grow a pair and be my fellow dyke on a bike.

I would so do this if I lived out there.

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Been to enough!

Put on a flanel shirt get a mullet cut, stuff a bra and maybe hook up with some hot lipstick lesbians

Go hard core..pleather Dom suit with gag ball.....That shit makes me laugh thinking about it..chest hair blowing out the glistining plasti-suit cruis'n on the ped...fuK thats awesome!

Sounds like fun, if I were on the other coast I'd be bout it.

Yours truly is already attending the dyke march. Represent! I have a pair back home Mar, but that's probably more info than you want :). If we can get enough peeps (i.e. 5), we could take this by storm.

I'd be down, I just seriously don't want a SECOND moped impounded.

We could always blast castro or something?

Naw, that'd be the Folsom Street Fair... Different time of year. Gotta love SF!

AND YOU! Where were you last night? XD We ended up riding four deep.

Code Name: BLAST! /

the Sunday March is super, super corporate and lame and, yes, you will probably get into trouble. there are peeps who would be down with you doing it (who wouldn't care if you were str8 and/or cammando) and peeps who would be very upset/mad (at either or both of these things)... the window of opportunity would be between the Dykes on Bikes and the Mikes on Bikes. Next year we could plan a commando run or even register (and I am down to help with that, but I am not putting on a dress, dude). the way to do it would be to talk to the Mikes and the Dykes ahead of time and plan it out (even if it was commando, it's just a matter of respect ...). I've known the Mikes for years (well, a couple of them), so I can ask around (I talked to two last night who were supportive of the idea, so I think it's very do-able, but if you don't wanna get impounded, I'd probably advise waiting for next year). Plus, we could build it up and get more people. The march is pretty homogenous. They don't even have a skateboard contingent, which is fucking retarded ...

The Sunday march is a monolith of corporate whoredome. The Dyke march used to be the super cool and old school march. I crashed it once in the late 90's ... lol ... cause, you know, I am a big old dyke inside ... It's now also HUGE. The cool/anarchistic march is the Trans March, which is happening today at 7 PM. It's cool because anyone can be in the Trans March because gender and sexuality don't exist (they're both myths and social constructions). So, you can stick your tongue/ mouth/wang or whatever else wherever you want to and still identify as "trans" (as long as you realize the whole binary gender/sexuality thing is a ridiculous and total sham like "race"). Here is the Trans March website and a video about the event:

http://www.transmarch.org/

I would ride in this, but I am hung over and my ped is not running well enough and there is no way I can get my shit together even to go down there and watch it. Plus, I have no monies. It's no fun to do this shit without alcohol. Anyway, in my experience, the trans peeps are way more upsetting and challenging to people (gay/str8/bi/whatever) than drag queens (the latter having been completely absorbed by the mainstream).

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account