finally got it done

Just got done finishing her up.

The setup is 74cc Gilardoni kit, 21mm PHBG Del carb, W7 needle 2nd notch from bottom, 86 main jet, 50 idle jet, 21mm intake, Motomatic Mopeds Destroyer pipe, stock 2 shoe clutch, malossi E8 airfilter, 14x40 gearing.

Just finished putting it together and used my GPS on it. I reached 54, theres still a lot of tuning to do though. It's running a little rich, and the clutch slips a little bit. I'm gonna work on that tomorrow. I could maybe get 60 out of it by putting 18x36 gearing and finish messing with the jetting but 54 goods for me. The compression on it still seems a little low though. It's only 145. My 65MK kit has 195 and I thought this would be around there too. It still flys though.

The Destroyer pipe is sweet. The powerband on it is unbelieveble. The first one kicks in around 15-30 then at 35 it rockets up to 54. I ran out of room on my street to keep going, but theres a lot more in this.

1245468246_dfgdgf.jpg

Re: finally got it done

It also has the CDI that Benji has for sale. The timing is way off but once tomorrow comes around I'm going to get this tuned.

test it on the highway at those speeds :)

I was thinking about going on the parkway but I dont want to risk the chance.

sexual chocolate!

This new CDI is really bright. It burnt my tail light lens. The bulbs a little big and it made a bump in the lens. The lights are really bright though.

throw a 3-shoe in that bitch if you wanna rock 18:36...

Yeah I might, I have one with blue springs so I'll probably throw that in tomorrow and see how it goes.

what tires are those?

hutchinson GP1 moped tire 2.25 x 17

Pablo Puchasso /

Don't go 18x36 on an e50. It's a bad combo.

Oh, how so? Maybe 14x36? I get to 54 pretty quick so I dont mind losing any lowend

congrats on the build success.

if you put on a 3 shoe clutch with paz springs or something nice and then get them tightened decently.

you wont be missing that much low end with slightly lower gearing.

your top end might be sweeter though.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account