the best way to use an old puch swing arm!

and it works great !!! i can now run my bike on a stand again!!! and the piece-o-tube is a counter weight ...

Re: the best way to use an old puch swing arm!

that would make a great wheel truing stand

that also!

fucking brilliant man!

thank you.. iwas just looking around my box-o-parts and saw the old swing arm and i was trying to find a rear stand like the ones motorcycle's use and it dawned on me that it was the perfect width, height, and strength to hold a ped up wile its running.plus i love to use my welder!!! i also made a front tire holder with the other piece see to the right of the 3&4 pic.. it looks like the one matt has in his van but smaller;)

wow, thats a pretty good idea!

Why do you need a counterweight? Why not just weld the arm in the middle of the plate?

Great idea though!

Ha, I just realized treehugger left himself logged in on this computer

stolen!

welding it soon!

the best way to use an old puch swing arm!

Gunther McGillicutty /

Dude...friggin great idea. nice

I have low wooden bench where I work on my Maxi...I could just bolt it to that!

How are you liking the EBR swingarm? I have not had any issues ...yet. 8+ months and counting.

i love my swingarm had for a couple months, and it holds up really well against my 200 lbs... and the counter weight is there because it makes me feel safer!

Gunther McGillicutty /

how does the "swingarm" stand attach to your axle/swingarm on the bike? Does it just sit there? I just woke and boked and looking for a morning project!!!

its holding up by the axle bolts,and sits on the little part where the lollypop's would go through..

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account