fallout Survivor /

What is this yellow beast?

1244511856_mopedx.jpg

Re: Identify this moped for sale

you mean this moped?

hehe, it's a Motron. Nice bikes.

I have that exact bike, wish mine was that clean.

I wish my yard was that clean!

tentative buy offer in 1 hr

fallout Survivor /

The guy wants 225 bucks for 77 Motron Sprint with 400 miles on it.. Claims its owned by a little old Lady and stored for 14 years. Unfortunately with gas in the carburetor. Dont know about the tank but even if it is rusty I can deal with it for that price. How its nice and shiny.....like that purty Motron..

says its like new...

Claims it can do 30 stock.. in days gone by.

Im going now to go put down the money on it.

Re: tentative buy offer in 1 hr

Have fun! Gas in the carb isn't too bad, you'll just have to spend some quality time with carb cleaner and a little bit of wire.

Ahhh... I thought this was gonna be at least a little difficult. Or another Kamasura...

Yeah dude, Motrons are great bikes. Minarelli engines and good frames. That sounds like a pretty good deal. I'd grab that up quick if I were you. Carbs are a dime a dozen and I wouldn't worry about the tank unless it's really bad. Good Luck!

I want a Motron...

fallout Survivor /

I put a 60 deposit on it,,, And I met the little old lady that owned it.. Actually it was owned by her deceased husband.

The tank was clean. The bike is a little dusty and grimy from sitting in the garage for 14 years, but appears remarkably well preserved. there are a few small rust spots on the rim, but with a wash, and some polish it should look as good as the one in the picture above.

He had 5 other guys trying to buy it, but got there first. I think it was listed in craigslist for about 30 minutes..

Looks like a very very very promising find. The tag read 1980,....

are you going to start a thread called "what is this moped" every time you see a craigslist ad for a moped that you are unfamiliar with? thats gonna add up to a lot of threads since you like to flip peds. there is a massive inventory of moped photos on here ya know...not to mention a search button.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account