camping spots for bomb prom available...

Here's the deal, my friend gregg has a secluded yard not far from the ICF and we can fit 3 to 5 campers. The only catch is he desperately needs a good set of cables (throttle, 2 brake) or he cant ride. soooo if there is a small group of ya that want to make the offering, you got a place to stay.

theres a grill and a fire pit. No firewood =[ oh and, we love beer and snacks. hint hint

Re: camping spots for bomb prom available...

thanks corey! thanks gregg!

no problem. we are glad to help out.

soo excited!

oh, i should say that by 3 to 5 i was assuming you all wouldnt have big individual tents. the yard isnt that big and the fire pit is right in the middle. we should be able to fit 2 normal sized tents. or just throw a tarp down and put a sleeping bag on it. ftw.

The important thing is it cant be seen from the road and you will be safe there.

corey man I'm gonna be in the dead guy motel. but meet up with me at the ICF, and I'll give you a coulpe of beers just for being cool and helping the greater good

swweeet thanks ben!

so uhhhhh no takers?

we still have some camp spots available!

I have no tents :(

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

IRE might be up for some camping. Gotta see if we can get a trailer and round up some riders. Still available?

Yes spots are still available and cables are still needed!

bump

car camping? no tent, err.

we have a garage that is right on the sidewalk. The door doesnt close. But maybe you no tent people want to sleep in there and stash your sleeping bags in your cars during the day? dont be sissies. If you bring us a throttle cable and a brake cable, we will make you comfortable. I FUCKING PROMISE. actually, I am at my dads now, trying to find his tent and extra sleeping bags or whatever.

Bring us cables, we make you cozy.

just sayin.

spots still available.

found a tent to borrow.

still need a throttle cable.

I got this sparkly blue throttle cable, it's hella shorty but if you have cafe bars you could try it.

its for my friends garelli, its got big stock handle bars so it prolly wont work. =[

i really appreciate the offer though!

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Seems that IRE is bailing. We can't pull off anyone with a trailer... BOO

See yous at the next rally.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account