Re: Painting 'Peds Pink.....

::TeenIdol:: Shon =Spokesmen= /

psh! twitter is the new black...duh!

tl;dr

my magnum is pink and green pastels.

my girlfriend's foxi is going to be purple.

fuck you.

Ever seen that episode of mythbusters?............lol j/k. Again not saying you shouldn't like those colors just that its like clothes on pets, just shouldn't be done..... :D

Stop Posting

i hate pink, but i defend anyone's right to paint their bike any crappy color they want.

the person who posted this is a troll.

and probably uncomfortable w/ his sexuality.

Wow. GREAT looking bike. so fucking classy, really looks like old 1950s or something.

i dont care what people thing

but i enjoy posting here

what you mean you dont like pretty pink flowers

i still wanna paint my moped like tie dye but i havent figured it out yet how to make it look like that with spray can paint

unless i spin it fast somehow wile im painting it

Pink looks better on rat bikes.

is that a puddlecutter? im totally moving out of portland if that is

This might work if you need to spin it....

Remember as a kid, while using a swing how we could twist and twist the chains or ropes up and then let go and pick up sickening speeds? you could suspend your frame and do something similar...or perhaps get some custom vinyls?

Re: This might work if you need to spin it....

i'm in the works for custom vinals for mopeds... full tank raps and and different design's for step thru and top tanks....if interested send an e-mail to sassyme_831@yahoo.com(wifes e-mail, mine is messed up) and if you have a design in mind send a copy of the pic and how you would like it... havent got down all the details yet, no prices or anything yet. but if there is enough intrest then well go from there.. my partner owns a screen printing shop and makes vinals for cars, box trucks, vans motorcycles. so i said why not mopeds... sooo give me some feed back and lets wrap all these old beat up paint peds..

Charles Cole (OFMC) /

That settles it: I'm deffinitely painting one of my peds PINK! MACHO PINK

macho pink haha?

thats why i painted mine panther pink! old muscle from 70s style

i have a power coated PINK rigid i just posted up check it!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account