my bike is the shit

my 1980 newport za50 is the shit. is has a hi torq head that i have port matched and a 14mm bing carb which i have tuned very well. and a home made pipe made from cigars and found junk. it may only go 39 mph w/ a 68 jet but it will kill you if i let it. it is the best piece of machinery god ever let mankind create. it rules. i have a very conservative fuel/air setup/modified stock box. i would kill you but i like my motor too much. get some, bitch. my bike runs sooooooooo goood. starts every time runs so smooth. it shifts like bahhhh,daaaaaaahhhh. meow. ZA50. the best motor ever if you gotta kit one it's cuz your an asshole that don't know how to appreciate/tune a moped motor right.

charlie brown=my za=moped jesus

live the dream

moped perfection...

Re: my bike is the shit

see attach i think its from the back...

1243323418_custom_pipe1.jpg

not a very reveling pic

guys I think we might have our new pic of the week here...

Wow

How come I can only see your Headlight in my Rearview??

this bike, a 1980 newport two, is the only bike i have ever ridden that i wasn't like, damn, this needs to go faster. it is a perfect machine. it accelerates fast enough to ride w/ traffic and goes almost 40 w/ a stockish setup. i have no desire to kit it, it's very reliable. the motor has almost 7k miles on it. and may need to be rebuilt soon but it purrs like a walrus. i have port matched the intake and may do the exhaust/widen the transfers at some point. it's my baby. i don't want to put to much stress on my little cream puff.

i guess what im saying is that it's a little piece of fairytale moped magic. when i ride it it is perfect zen type shit. i feel like that kid in the neverending story, like in that other post on here somewhere.

the bike i'm refering to is bronze. the black one is my buddies pumos cobarga. it's a total hack job but is pretty nifty in a rat shiek sort of way.

1243401590_vinnies_bike_rack.jpg

you port matched your hi torq head?...amazing speed increases I hear.

- Summerai - Christine L /

LOL @ above post.

don't flatter yourself.

this post confuses me.

Thats awesome, you _should_ love your bike! It means you're doing something right.

I forgot to port match my head. duh.

Now you need to stick the dremel in your head, make it fit a larger spark plug...the bigger the spark plug the faster the bike right.

where you get the headlights?

i bet that sweet motobecane would dust you off the line....i kid i kid....i wish i could be this stoked ://

best thread ever

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account