Have you seen the new Puchs?

You can see them in the new terminator salvation movie...they must be like E800s at least...and if you can catch one they look to be awesome rides!! BTW the movie itself was...just...WOW!! So fantastic!!

Re: Have you seen the new Puchs?

Really? Fantastic? Did we watch the same movie? It was decentish until the last 30 minutes then straight down the shitter.

It was killer!! Forgive him John Conner for he knows not of what he speaks!! :P What did you dislike about it? The explosions? The Terminator that looked like a red hot death in a lava robes? The "Ahhh-nold" CGI stand in? Seeing Bale get stabbed through the heart? WHAT? Seriously, elaborate!

Hollywood has lost its imagination...

That old news...think 10,000 B.C., PIneapple express, Pirates of the caribbean...

i watched it being filmed in new mexico... atleast the mad max truck part. fuckers would block the ONLY road to the gun range just about every single day for 3 fucking months.

here are some pics my dads friend took, if it were me, they would be alot better, but hes an idiot.

Can't wait until they have to get real jobs that pays .. min wage!..

most of the stuff was being set up by highschool kids working part time... it was only the dickhead with the bullhorn that makes ungodly amounts of money. one of the days we were headed to the range we had a huge cooler with like 90 beers in it (meeting a bunch of people from work), we drove up and found out the road would be closed all day, so we started passing beer out to all the guys that set the shit up, even some big suit wearing man came over and drank a few... it was fucking hot that day too.

I loved it. None of that "appeal to the broadest possible audience" bullshit like Transformers or Die Hard, (ZOMG! the robots are pissing on the bad guys! ROFL!) Just straight balls-to-the-wall action movie with hella explosionation. All the Skynet design stuff was rad, the storyline was true to the franchise without getting too far up it's own ass with references, and the acting was decent. It made me feel like a kid again. It sparked some part of my imagination that dreamed of robot apocalypses and sci-fi battles when I was younger and more creative.

hmmmm...terminator themed 'ped....just maybe...

Terminator Salvation was a hurtling piece of garbage. It makes me wonder about anyone who likes it at all.

My good fellow, it was an orgy of no-holds-barred action! I understand if thats not your thing, for you I would suggest "Marley and me" might be more your speed.

Change your screen name to McG, dude.

BTW, I would not have guessed the post-apocalypse would be outfitted by Diesel.

Conrad Conrad /

Personally I can't wait until _Transforminators_ comes out

THAT WAS TITS !!!! I was actually thinking footage from some of the trailers I had seen could be from either movie!! Should have had some of the chick terminator though! And the impersonator is pretty awesome! I love how they use his blow up recording in it!! Super nice!

(psst...make sence pls)

Nice!

and worst of all, they are eating all of our sand.

What will our native robots eat if the transformers eat it all?

Conrad Conrad /

Beer, just like the robots in Futurama.

Hmmm...but then what will the mopeders eat?

they should have had the transformers kick some ass

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account