There is no 1978 mopeds

but there is this great company 1977 mopeds that sent me my polini kit, thanks so much guys :3

Re: There is no 1978 mopeds

yays!

they are bcak on the charts an expanding again i hear

whats up with their site its not that easy to find shit

?

First of all it should be "There _are_ no 1978 mopeds" and 1977 should really re-think their shipping. I bought ONE jet from them and they sent it out UPS... It took eleven days and cost me seven bucks. They could've easily just put it in an envelope and it would've taken 2-3 days

I called to complain and they didn't seem to give a shit- so now I'm a TREATS man!

1977 never has the shit you WANT anyway .Always "OUT OF STOCK"

^^^thats not true. dan and franta are almost ALWAYS in stock, and well worth the trip.

other than that...meh

No Bryan is right. Unless you are looking for say peddals or grips or maybe cable wires they are almost ALWAYS "OUT OF STOCK".

Conrad Conrad /

I think it would help that they showed items they generally carry even if it's out of stock. I hate not knowing that they even carry half time since their site won't display if it's out.

I like the customer service so far, they're always been helpful.

but yeah, they really don't ever have anything in stock.

i dunno i bought a shirt and it came pretty effin fast. i was a happy customer

www.1978mopeds.com

there is a website you need to look at

get your head out of the helmet and live a little

all it is some pics of their "moped museum" and a vid from youtube....no links to a products page....i don't want to view pics of peds thats what i have the gallery pages on here for!

Nobody likes a bully. * /

"First of all it should be

Now that they don't have to pay 2500 bucks a month to rent a store front, there will probably be lots of good things coming soon.

Wrong Quantum Leap fool.

There are obviously more than one 1977s.

Therefore making it plural.

Should read 1977s Mopeds.

But dont think 1977 owns mopeds because they dont.

They are just are.

"It all started when a time travel experiment I was conducting went a little caca."

Nobody likes a bully. * /

1977, up until recently had ONE storefront, in San Francisco. SINGULAR!

why are we arguing about grammar on a moped site. this is lame.

quantum leap?

not hating on 77 either, but shipping is taking longer and longer everytime i make an order. it's been a week now and no tracking number available for my order & no response to my email. but i suppose things are up in the air for them.. but still man! just sayin'. still lvoe 1977 though

Clinton Saldana /

ATL, WHAT!?

Definitely can't let the grammar thing go now. Tiger Matt was right "There is no 1978 mopeds is correct". 1978 would be the organization so unless they are claiming possession there would never be an "s" after it. "Mopeds" is the plural stating that there is many mopeds within this 1 business or moped parts in their case. If you were talking about the year itself then "there are no 1978 mopeds" would be correct saying they never made mopeds in 1978 but then you would be wrong because my Baretta is a 1978!

FIN!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account