Grand Rapids Ghost Riders Monday Rides.

If you live near Grand Rapids, The Ghost Riders invite you out to our monday rides. We meet at Founders Brewery at 7:00 pm It is all ages so dont worry if you are under 21. We usually ride at around 8 or 8:30. Then come back into the city to either hang at our shop or around town.

If you need help fixing a bike or just want to know more about us, come on down and look for the group with helmets. We would love to have some new bikes join the swarm.

Re: Grand Rapids Ghost Riders Monday Rides.

ill be comin out tonight with my newly rebuilt and athena'd maxi.

see you there

Will you be riding next Monday the 25th?

Most of us will be in Kalamazoo for their rally over Memorial day weekend.

Bumping this old thread with a question! Are the Ghost Riders meeting up this coming Monday (the 3rd)? I'll be in GR for work the next day and will be staying in Hudsonville with my parents. I am thinking about bringing my maxi, but the timing is all jacked up. It'll run, but I feel like I'm losing power somewhere and it seems like the timing is all that's left to get straight. I've messed with it a few times, but even though I can do pretty much anything else to my bike/engine, my timing skills suck. Any Ghost Rider willing to help me out getting it timed right if I meet up with you guys? I'll buy you a beer!! :) Shoot me an email with a phone number please! It'll be nice to ride in GR, I moved to Ohio before getting into peds and never rode there!

Yes people will be there.

Great. Anyone willing to help me out?

hudsonville! i grew up there.

Beer is the currency of choice round these parts. Can't wait to see your bike.

i will be in town this saturday/sunday. Unfortunately I will no longer be bringing the solex since we are driving a car full of moving stuff instead of the SUV.

I will be bringing the solex down at the end of August. Problem is, until I decide if I am moving down, I will probably never be down on a Monday night, does anyone meet up or cruise on fri/sat?

Anyone getting together tomorrow night?

Some of us are going to the bicycle fest at Aw-Na-Bewen park at about 2.

We are meeting at Cherry Hill Market bit earlier and riding there. Let me know if you are interested.

---------------- LaZer ------------* /

What time? I'll be in St. Joseph on Monday at about 5:00 with my ped. Directions???

Andrew, do you have transport for moped to GR?

We will be at Founders brewery at about 6:00- 7ish to meet up ride out at 8.

Mapquest it my friend.

Grand Rapids Ghost Riders Monday Rides.

hey you guys gonna be out this monday on aug 3rd?

I am looking out the window at Founders 75 feet away. I wish this was my apartment and not my g/fs...

yup, we are there every monday.

---------------- LaZer ------------* /

Rebekah, yes and I will. Thanks!

just watch out for the honda hobbit it shoots lazers

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account