Garelli performance parts..

do they make other kits besides the polini(not saying im going against the beautiful P-kit)or are there ones that fit from other brands? just wondering before i buy..

Re: Garelli performance parts..

you might be able to make a puch cylinder fit, not sure if the stroke is the same...but the studs arent TOO far off.

There's a 65cc Malossi, it's reedvalve too. Good luck finding it though.

Quatto You an Fred are my Garelli Heroes!

(Your bikes and Knowledge)

hmmmm reedvalve you say? melikes that but i want 70cc or higher

stroke for Garelli is 38mm, Puch is 43. So if you put a Puch Polini 64 on a Garelli you'd basically have a 50cc reedvalve engine with really shitty port timing.

yeah thats a big fat no haha! I just want maybe 45-50mph with some nice face melting acceleration(hoping thats not to much to ask form an single speed NOI)

derbeez ryderz /

a friend of mine has a polini 70 on a one speed NOI with a 20 phbg and techno boss. 10x28 gearing and it rips to 50 fast. gets there quicker then most puchs.

you can get those speeds pretty easy with the polini and the right pipe/gearing. You might get passed off the line but once you hit around 10-15 mph hold on, you'll be at 50 before you know it.

motomatic ftw

what garelli? I know of some big VIP kits

fred

then the waiting for the polini is upon me! im going to buy everything else i need and make this little sucker a land speed missle

thank everybody for the knowledge

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account