Nashville Ladies!

Hey, where are all the lady moped riders/enthusiasts in Nashville?

Some friends and I are trying to get a group of rockin' gals together for an all lady moped gang. Make yourselves known!

Re: Nashville Ladies!

at terry dean house

a stingray? a moped? well i guess but not my first choice...

i think there are two or three ladies in ATL that have mopeds but i've never seen them ride more than a few times.

I think you should first buy a moped, then start a gang.

Sick burnnnnnnnnn

Why so sexist?

I don't think it's sexist I just think that supporting one another in yet another male dominated community is important. Get down with the feminism.

i do have one.

Yes she has mopead. you see her mopad petals on it? she petal past vicscous membrane of man kind. on her petal she strive past man and get to bikini kill concerte on time to.

It's actually really cool. I like custom jobs, though this one needs a little tightening as far as engine efficiency...but a Tomos is awesome, too. I really miss my Spree that got stolen.

holla

what is that thing?? theres a bunch of broads here in louisville that ride. thats not too far from nashville. i go to bowling green monthly, and i am starting to bring my ped.

I really don't know any girls who ride mopeds in Nashville.

I know a handful of fellas. You have the Chain Gang and the Davey Sprockets. But... I've yet to meet a lady on a moped there, even though I don't live there anymore.

Lots of scooter girls.

I say, step up and make it happen!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account