Is flat black and blue too gloomy?

I know I want to keep the flat back from my wheels and smaller parts, but I'm not sure what color to paint the frame. I was thinking brightish blue but I'm not sure how it will look. Any suggestions?

Re: Is flat black and blue too gloomy?

what about a fire-truck red, 50s hotrod like. gets a set of white walls.

if flat black an blue is to gloomy then my ALL Black combo makes me ride a goth garelli :( the hotrod idea is sweet,that would be a purrty choice

no groms no blasters /

BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING

Paint it hot pink with streamers on the handle bar ends.

Avocado.

i like it. but if i ever see you we might have to fight because i already did mine up like that and you better no bite my rhyme.

avocado white and gold. money.

And blue?

I think you have made a mistake. Colors are what you paint mopeds when you have run out of flat black.

I have a Tomos where my frame is all black and the wheels and springs are the stock grey... and it looks pretty sweet! I gives it a rugged look. I love it.

rtfgyuhijo aertaery /

electric blue

like the color i want to die my hair

like as much hue as possible

Vova Fett /
ven OP

You mean the color my gf dyes her hair haha?

Vova Fett /
ven OP

While having a nice cup of tea i decided im gonna go with flat black for smaller parts, the blue that the flowers are for the frame and possibly some bright neon color for "vespa grande" on the frame or sidecovers.

What bright neon color do u guys suggesT? Can i paint my engine head with bbq paint? in other words will it hold?

Vova Fett /
ven OP

forgot the flowers

no!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account