in need of a 1984 aero pink slip

ariel canizares /

I bought my moped from a junk yard and i have no pink slip to register my moped.

Does any one have an old junky honda 1984 aero 125 moped that they are scraping parts off on e/bay. it would make my day if some one had an old pink slip laying around in the bottom of an old drawer that has no use to them please contact me at reil83@yahoo,com thanks. i am also in need to the battery cover to this old ped.

Re: in need of a 1984 aero pink slip

hay we send you batrey and pedals for you mopead for free. email mopedgarmy@yahoo.com GAR

an Aero 125 is not a moped

oh yess it is. we has pedal and battery to prove. what moped not has a battery? unamerican as scooter with pedal!!? never mind. it probly this

sketch. and not a moped.

pfft... you really think anyones gonna give you a title so you can register a stolen moped? if its clean, file for lost title.

correction, *scooter*

ariel canizares /

first off this bike is not stolen second get a life if your going to be a smart ass third the dmv wont give me any info on this scooter because i am not the original owner .

i dont need any unhelpful comments ,budd

you cannot transfer titles that way

fallout Survivor /

1) The poster is mistaken that you can transfer titles that way... The bike has a Vin no., chassis and motor number that would be on title. A title from another bike would not match. Guess what.. the states do it to prevent ya from chopping bikes and other motor vehicles! Some people you need to spell it out for them due to some lack of comprehension.

2) Its a motorcycle (scooter), not a moped.

3) Need to file for lost title or salvage title with your state. If you cannot get it that way there are online services for about 100 bucks that claim to be able to get you a title.

Otherwise you just have a parts bike.

ariel canizares /

really mope scooter same thing to me motor bike what ever you want to call it .

scientist

ariel canizares /

i understand all this they never even bother looking at the dnv they just look at the pink and they file away .i already tried filing the bike as lost tittle butt since i am not the original owner they wont help me.

If you can help me get the link to that company you talk about that will make you one it would be help full thanks

ariel canizares /

GUYS I DONT MEAN TO RUFFLE ANY FEATHERS ON THE MOPED SCOOTER TIP .

Sorry everyone here is being such a dick, I have a link that explains everything you need to know:

"CLICK HERE":http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3631/3405467759_1bc197b8bb_b.jpg

ariel canizares /

thats a sweet picture of you was that resent ?

Let me know where i can get that awsome neckless

Sorry, here's a more "resent" one:

no groms no blasters /

wow spockrock quatto

also, gar won this thread in the first post.

The picture is cropped so you can't see but I'm tenaciously clinging to my 12" vinyl of Braid's _Frame and Canvas_

GARl yastremszki /

Haha. thank stever!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account