stolen puch maxi

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Well its been a while since i was on your site. i just had my puch maxi 1.5 stolen it took me months to restore and all the while my tomos sputtered and died so i finaly got the puch running after 28 hrs of tinkering and adjusting and locking down i got it to the point i could get a plate and title for it had it on the road one time and stopped at a freinds to hang and right next to me with an open window some ass just ripped it off no noise no scraping just gone i was shattered it wasn't even twenty minutes if you live in pa nj and see this let me know i have all the numbers it was some dumb kid and doesnt realize he stole a motorcycle a felony i dont want some kid to go to jail i just want the bike back no questions

1241969086_picture_035.jpg

Re: stolen puch maxi

Maybe a joy ride, look in some bushes, later.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

thanx for the re assurance dude i hope

Griffin Applicable /

was it stolen in philly? i'll definitely keep my open

♣Slew Foot♣ /

no bethlehem but we are within the area thanx man I am halfway between there and NYC i think some one with a truck hoisted it cause i didn't even hear the kickstand go up they were that slick man never will i let my ride stay unattended i left the tomos all over no one touched it but i get this nice freshly restored beauty out for twenty minutes and boom man i feel like people really suck ....no one seen nothin i put out a ad on craigslist in the local bar mag in the local papers i am lucky it was sat. nite i am hittin the pawn shops and cluein them in i got a lot of undesirable types that are my buds i will find it it can be heard ten blocks away damn it.

thank a-lot man it is righteous

The white dog

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account