ATTN:Chris MWH

Chris, can you please check your email.

Thanks

Frank

Re: ATTN:Chris MWH

Frank for that email that you had sent 2 hours ago I have replied to it . Please allow some tome to answer emails.

Chris MWH

Please don't use this forum as an email service. It clutters up the forum. You should have just called Chris or waited for a reply. Thanks. Swarm and Destroy!

Chris

Moped Army

Your right, sorry!. I also did it to get a hold of Ike as well.

Sorry, wont happen again

Regards

Frank

No problem. Keep posting!

Cool!!

Thanks

Frank

Yo Chris I hear you have some biturbos. I made the mistake of buying a used one, and I want to try a new one to see if it will make my revival faster. What kind of deal can you give me?

Jon, I can set you up with a biturbo for a standard tomos but it will have to be modified slightly for use on the revival. A small bracket will have to be made for the rear mounting and you may have to slightly tweak the Header section so it will fit. I' will email you the price on it.

Chris

Jon, Ike has the brackets. Your main problem will be the bend in the header pipe.

Lenny. How much bend does it nee? I have not had the opportunity to put one on but was told it was only a slight bend.

Chris MWH

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account