Re: Does moped army make shirts?

ben, thanks for understanding.

Dan Webber Kastner /

Thanks for understanding Ben. Their is a serious need for cool Moped Brand shirts. Have you looked into www.cafepress.com?

dan

decepticon

Ben Hunter /

Im trying not to get any one mad. Dan Im still trying to contact my cousin in in Maine. I asked Simon If it was ok to use the Moped Army name and I got no reply.

Thanks Guys

Ben Hunter

Dan Webber Kastner /

Thats ok, we are not mad. I was just responding to the inquiry. I appreciate you trying to dig up that video for me.

dan

decepticon

Ben Hunter /

Could I make the next Special Event Shirts for you guys.

why cant you

i want to get a tomos targa lx shirt made from anyone.. it has to have moped army on it ..anyone know where i can get one?

put mopednavy on it, i'm sure those losers wouldnt mind

Now that is funny....

Jake, Let me try to explain what dan has said. You and only you can take any graphic you want and print it on a t-shirt and wear the shirt anyplace you want. It becomes a copywrite infringement when someone has a financial gain from the use of a copywrited name or trademarked logo. You cannot employ another person (or t-shirt printing company) to help you. If you did have someone produce the shirt, they would be violating the copywrite or trademark when they sell you the finished shirt. Most reputable companies that print t-shirts are aware of the issue and will not print copywrited or trademarked items.

We make all of our own promo, or have it made locally. Thanks for the offer though.

Simon

not that funny

Ben Hunter /

Moped Army is not a trademark is it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account