Hobbit Magnum. VROOM VROOM.

After ten long years of work, this moped is done. BEHOLD! A Hobbit with a... Magnum tank.

It sounds kind of like a scooter when I ride it and I think I might be a little lean in some spots. Should be ready by Moped Monday though, boys!

It's got a Polini 70 kit on it, 24mm OKO with a Honda Dio reed block, HPI CDI and the Motomatic pipe to exhale all the exhaust. Oh, and the TJT with a Fast Arrow belt. Thanks Treat Monster for all the wonderful parts!!!

The rad thing is it's still pretty light. I can carry it up the stairs where I live, I am quite strong though. This is probably because there isn't actually a bar welded in for the tank. Dr. Michael Mike Naz just welded some tabs onto the top tube and the seat posts for the tank to rest on.

I gots more words and pictures 'n stuff on my blog HERE if you're so inclined.

Yup.

Re: Hobbit Magnum. VROOM VROOM.

nice work travis. can i come for a visit and ride it?

hahah were like cousins

I even got those stock stickers!

This pic dont have the stickers and it has the Spree head, which I have since demoted to a papeer wieight. I blasted mo mo style at WB2 53 mph uphill ooohhhhh

doh! hers the pic

BTY BEAYTIFUL job, Im not done yet...love the bullet air caps...hows that CDI working out for ye? Bright lights?

wow, looks SO GOOD.

Re: doh! hers the pic

Like an F-350, tank never empty, gee everyone in the bank act friendly, used to think my shit didn't stink, boy was I wrong, now I approve million dollar deals from my iPhone.

I like Lil Wayne too, Trav.

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

i would snipe those SO fast.

SWEET moped!

Vic-a-licious: I told you, come up mid week and we can ride mopeds into the sunset.

I.R.E.: After riding around my neighborhood for 20 minutes the CDI has not blued up my motor. It got dark so I had to go home. I'll put the lighting coil on tomorrow.

Z: I have no clue what you is talking about. Hearts, dummy.

BEWARE THE WHEELERS

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

rad. who has the magnum with the hobbit tank (and pain in the ass honda headlight bucket) that was at WB2? both awesome. the sticker sets it off

http://defamer.com/assets/resources/2008/01/kanyewest-beyonce-c4.jpg

great job Travise..theres alot of toptank hobbits out there..

1240548665_3457982466_d39e4f9f93_m.jpg

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

I know the Lil Wayne song is what convinced you to put that giant tank on there.

29 gallons!

Hobbit Magnum. VROOM VROOM.

Things that in no way relate to this thread...

1. Lil Wayne

2. Kanye West

Thanks for playing though.

how'd you get side covers over that TJT without cutting?

p.s fuck kanye.

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

i hear kanye beats women

Ack, yes the variator rubs on the side cover, so it's off right now. Hopefully that will all be solved with some spacers and junk. In other news, the TJT seems to work without changing out the rear spring. Win.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

sweet!

weezy and connect four for the win.

kanye is a gay fish.

tjt sucks!

parents are lame!

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

ok to clear up the pic confustion i'll use a parallelagraph:

In this we have the online moped community represented by Beyonce, because it's fierce independent and glamorous.

travise represented by Kanye, well because there are haters

and the built hobbit was represented by the Connected Four, the object of the game.

Ps the 2tone little chroma valve stem caps are way sweet. nice touch! hobbits rule!

___________________________ /

lols

Motobee Goode /

God that is sick. Congrats on having patience and being original.

Very clean looking job Travise!

King Drunky JCams /

Great job Trav.

I expected nothing less from you though.

It's a stunner, congrats.

And oh yeah, FUCK Kanye.

I still don't understand why people like him...

The TJT will work with stock weights if it is on the stand, off the the stand you need to mod your weights for it to do what you want.

If I ever hang with Adrian (he's got the sweet gram scale) out here and remember to do it I'll weigh out my weights for the TJT tuning populations pleasure.

Sick moped. props man

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account