In case you missed the news post. Moped Movie

Dan Webber Kastner /

I am gathering up moped trick video footage for an up and coming movie i am working on. If you can do stunts or tricks on a moped, and have captured it with on video, get a hold of me. I am in dire need of material. For example: jumps, wheelies, bunny hops, anything you can think of. Please DO NOT use this as an excuse to go out and wreck yourself and or your moped. Email me for details. Thanks!

dan

moped army

swarm and destroy

Re: In case you missed the news post. Moped Movie

dan, have you seen this footage of 3 motorcycles colliding?<br>

<a href="http://www.itslookingup.com/moped/video/motorcycleaccident.mpg">; Three motorcycle accident</a><br>

Disclaimer: I, like dan, will in no way be responsible for "darwin candidates" who submit footage.

Re: In case you missed the news post. Moped Movie

Dan Webber Kastner /

That is crazy! Seriously though, don't try that at home.

dan

Whats the low down?

I need to put a new float needle on my carb, and I should be good to go. Let me know exactly what you need me to do, and I'll go out in the yard and pull some crazy stuff. Gonna put it to music? I can imagine a pretty good show if it was done up like slednecks, or crusty demons of dirt. Somethin like that.

Re: Whats the low down?

Ben Hunter /

My cousin has a tape of him self jumping my Puch MkII over his 2000 Tomas Targa LX. Its a great video, all try to get it from him. It might be on BearShare.

Ben Hunter.

Elwood87@go.com

Re: Whats the low down?

Ben Hunter /

I can also do a great Indo. Have you looked at www.bikepics.com

Moped army documentary

any news? Did I miss it? Is it still in 'production'

where do we get a copy?

Seemed like a good thread to ask the question....I miss the main page by jumping right into the forums--sorry if this has already been addressed....I figured there would have been a thread following the news update.

Thanks.

-Wayne

Re: Moped army documentary

Dan Webber Kastner /

Its still in production, i still don't have a copy. I am sure you will hear about it when it gets released.

dan

when do you need tapes by? i just got another targa lx. with my old one i could rip fat wheelies and indos and bunny hop, and jump if off stuff.....i beat the crap out of my peds...lol

Dan Webber Kastner /

I would like the tapes as possible. here is my address. It would be best to get footage before the snow flies.

i will reimburse you for shipping, and return your tape if you want.

dan kastner

817 south park st apt #19

Kalamazoo, Mi 49001

Hows the movie coming?

Still no fix for the ped, I totalled my car on a big deer and thats kinda altered my finances. Ben Hunter, by indo, do you mean endo, either way, isnt that when you get dumped over the front of your bike. Do you actually mean stoppie? (like a wheelie on the front wheel)

Hows the movie coming?

Fred Melonhead /

Yeah ... endo used to mean a crash over the front wheel at high speed .. but the kids misunderstood what it meant and started calling 'stoppies' endo's.

Wrong name .. its a stoppie.

Of course what do kids know ? .. they are all trying to do stuff like this >

http://www.patiodemotos.com/videos/video1.mpeg

(a quick download of about a 6 second .... 'stunt' gone bad vid)

DOH !

(don't try that at home)

Re: Hows the movie coming?

Ouch!

Re: Hows the movie coming?

i wonder if the bike ended up on his back, head, legs, or whatnot.

Im retarded

I'll try that some day, I never got the chance to do stunts before, my last bike had a front end that would give too much, turning every jump to a nosedive.

Re: Im retarded

Dan Webber Kastner /

the footage is slowly coming in. I could use more material though. i don't think it helps that winter is here. i might have to wait until spring to totally finish it up.

dan

decepticon

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account