E50+vs+ZA50

Ok+just+picked+up+a+maxi+with+the+e50.+Engine+is+seized+not+a+big+deal.+Was+wondering+since+i+am+new+to+puch's+what+engine+is+better+overall%3F

Re: E50+vs+ZA50

Depends on what you want.

If you want to keep it stock, I'd go for the ZA just because of the fun of driving it. If you want to tune it, see below.

The E-50 is easier to work with, simply built, mostly bulletproof and forgiving when you mess something up.

The ZA50 is faster off the line and much more fun to drive, but it's a lot more complicated and pretty fragile so a mistake can mean the end of your engine.

My advice: If you have experience with building engines, are good at measuring and shimming, go for the ZA50. If you're new to building engines, go for the E-50.

+its+puch+

2 speeds are gayzorz.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

2 speeds blast 1 speeds.

Y+o+u+a+r+e+b+e+i+n+g+s+t+u+p+i+d+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Two speeds are not worth the headache. If you want a real transmission, get a variated bike. Otherwise stick with the simplicity of one speeds.

za50 will beat the e50 off the line, all things stock, but the e50 will almost always catch up to and pass the za50, and they're super simple too

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

almost always, but not always.

Thanks for the info! Sorry about all the "+" between every word. My phone does not like posting on here.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account