Louisville Can You Help?

I have a couple of mopeds I need to get registered in Rhode Island but it is impossible to do without prior proof of ownership(registration or title). I am not sure how easy it is to get a moped registered in Kentucky but if it's not too much trouble I would be willing to pay you for your time. I will be at whiskey business so I could get the paperwork and give you cash then.

Re: Louisville Can You Help?

There is no paperwork in KY, or registering, so that's a no-go.

ohio works.

i can do it in mass if you need but wont be before the rally

but in KY doesnt require registration would they care if your from out of state with no registration

bummer. guess that plan won't work. i have people that can do it for me in mass but no one likes going to the registry... I was just seeing if I could get it done in a hurry.

What are the legal requirements, exactly? In Kansas, we can't register anything without a title, but Missouri doesn't register/title mopeds. If we buy a moped from someone in Missouri, they can't make us cough up a title or registration because it's not possible to get those documents in Missouri.

like i said i wouldnt even bother to register it for the louisville rally they dont require moped registration

they aint going to look at your RI plate if they dont have moped registration

its the same fot CT they dont care if your from mass with an unregistered ped cause they dont register peds there

the human house /

im not even going to bring my plate to kentucky ... just in case it falls off.

also screw it you have a metra 80 you just run from cops

derbeez ryderz /

john you just need to get ahold of angelique from baltimore, who is going to be at the rally. she can help you out with this for sure. contact me, josh, or drew if you want more info on how to do this.

No real moped laws in ky.

bring the paper work, I'm sure somebody at the rally will "sell" you your moped.

do it its easy

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account