Flock ya cops!

soo during the first ride i got pulled over twice! the first cop was kool but the second cop gave me a hell of a hard time! well, i guess its cuz we turned on a one way street goin the wrong way.... oops. haha.

anyone else get stopped??

Re: Flock ya cops!

Nobody likes a bully. * /

blew past three without stopping.,, didn't get pulled once. heard others weren't so lucky.

Got pulled over with you MopTop. Man that guy sure knew what he was talking about with moped laws! Luckily someone had some gum because I had a few beers and didn't want my trip/life ruined.

hahaha, the cop had no idea what he was talking about. he said he knew a thing or two about scooters! bahahah!

damn steve , i didnt see you at all , cept for at Choke....... sucks that you and a few others were unfortunately dicked by cops.....

eh it was more of a fun thing. haha

Sounds like just someone doing there job.

I second that. If I was a cop I would be paying extra attention if 100+ kids on mopeds came buzzing through town.

^^^true but they didnt have to give us such a hard time about it...especially all the people that were out of town :/

but its cool nobody got ticketed and one cop even joked around with me a few times while i was riding....funny i kept bumping in to him but he was cool and full of jokezz

getting held by cops on the crest for 1.5 hours was totally worth it for the ride.

especially since nobody went to jail!!!

we got the ghetto bird shining on the warehouse last night and cam and nik got shotguns pointed at their heads. flock yeah can't wait 'til next year.

wat!??! i was there last night around 9......what time was this what happened?? sounds like a blast

hahaha, i saw cops that kept pointing their head lamps at people, then they would drive away laughing!

Nobody likes a bully. * /

shotguns???

story!?!

Pablo Puchasso /

Holy shit.

Re: Fuck da cops!

i was w/ a group that got stopped. i stopped, but a little bit away from the rest of the folks. i figured me and my jawa were legal insured in AZ, and i didn't do anything wrong, so why not? the cops didn't seem to interested in me, so i just took off w/ out incident. found out later that no tix were issued. some dude from MO said they hassled him for having no plate, even though he was 100% legal in his state of rez.

yeah, fuck da cops!

SHOTTYS?????? WTF

Shot guns? O_O ISAYWAHAT????? INNNNNPUT!!!!!

Re: SHOTTYS?????? WTF

BryAn eurism /

Glad to see the Half-wits are still on the outside from Sat's ride. They oughta make you guys a sub-branch just for the act of saving everyone's butt by getting some teeth marks in yours! Talk about taking one for the team.

BTW thanks for the tag-along into Choke

Chris Hernandez /

Woolly Bully Jose got a ticket. I think the cop singeled him out because he was helping block traffic. Fuck the Glendale PD.

Dead Cops! Dead Cops!

Not cool dude.

kyle the velvet quaker /

Lame! When we were finishing up our ride in hollywood a cop was on the street just driving, and everyone kinda chickened out and split, I just kept going. I honestly think they were all just laughing at us anywho.

roman candle fight at 0'dark thirty.

cops got called by the neighbors that there were gunshots.

ghetto bird showed up first and started shining the spotlight.

everyone went inside.

nik and cam went back outside to straighten things out with the cops.

cops pointed shotguns at them.

cam and nik heard "possible shots fired at the moped rally" on lapd's radios, awesome.

no one got shot, or arrested.

i slept through it all.

kyle the velvet quaker /

Its nice that the cops left us alone for the whole weekend.

We were a big thing going on in LA. Like one morning i went to breakfast at a cafe. and the waitress was like "are you part of that motorcycle gang, that rides motorcycles, but like, aren't motorcycles" she said all the people in there all morning were talking about us, on SATURDAY morning. one day lol.

haha yeah i was there when cam found those roman candles secretly stashed inside the shirt boxes.....and i knew it was all downhill from there as his eyes lit up hahahahaha

I was in the Lost group that got hit by the roadblock at the Rangers station. I have some great pictures from that.

bahhhaahahah at the roman candle gun shot.

Lots of people are up in arms and all butthurt at the traffic we caused. That shit was fucking hilarious.

my condolences for those who got tickets. Some chick got pulled over just as we both ran the light together right at the end of the rally.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account