(Seattle) Mosquito Fleet non rally goers

Hey there Mosquito Fleet non L.A. rally goers... I heard there might be a non rally ride this weekend maybe....? If so let me know

Re: (Seattle) Mosquito Fleet non rally goers

word is there will be a ride on sunday around west seattle.

i'll post something here when the details get worked out.

Right on! Thanks Seth..

looks like it's going to be a lake washington ride, but i don't know any details beyond that. i'm not going to make the ride so i think casey is in charge of this one. hopefully he'll post to this thread prior to the ride.

Im out

hole in gas tank :(

HI Steve!

Yo Westy Ryan... I had some good luck with a pin hole leak in a gas tank once with a "gas tank repair putty" Its like JB weld but its gasoline safe so it wont break down.. I picked it up at auto parts store for like under five bucks.

Yeah, Imma just wait a couple weeks for the gas funes to die down and weld it up.

I ordered another one off egay for 30 bucks so its all good.

Just got to tear it apart and do the old west seattle paint job now since the tank I got is in primer :(

Oh well, I will ride eventually.

You gonna be at monday?

Yeah good idea just waiting to weld it up and do it right.. Well i think the ol' west seattle paint job is the only way to go.. from what i've seen your bikes are always turnin mofos heads, so.. yep i will be there monday night.

Thanks Steve!

I hope to be there tomorra

If you want some more info on what 1/2 of west seattle is doing.... Go here

http://westseattleryan.wordpress.com/

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account