Additional Moped Legislation

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-03-16-scooters_N.htm

Oh boy, why can't they just leave us alone. Registration is one thing, insurance is quite another. The have to find a way to tax everything.

Re: Additional Moped Legislation

No shit, too late for the peoples republic of Minnesota, but damn they just need to relax!

boo hoo, its been like that in iowa forever.

now that i live in albuquerque, i dont have to worry about ANYTHING!

no helmet

no registration

no insurance

nothing

its awesome.

how is there not a branch here? riding is fucking insanely fun and there are zero moped laws. tons of blasting space, unlike say...most cities with MA branches......

John Joedicke /

Only a matter of time , with the economy tanking. A revenue stream from anyware helps. And get the DUI's off the road.

Man I just moved back to NC from Richmond.

This blows!

yeah back when they tried to change the Indiana law I wrote to my Senator. I don't know if it helped, all I received in reply was an endless stream of junk mail.

I don't see why they need to "get the DUI’s off the road". They are people just like any of us, and they need a way to get to work. When you've been lightly regulated and feel that taste of freedom, it really is a bummer to feel the shackles being put on and nothing you can do about it.

no groms no blasters /

You didn't stop in Sacramento, A-ko?

BANNED.

Insurance is a tax?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account