And what is to be done about it

1237426236_img_2175.jpg

Re: What have we here?

nuts.

Garelli I believe, but which one?

1237426332_img_2176.jpg

Wondering what tuning possibilities are? And the fork? way wobbly! what can be done about that?

1237426435_img_2177.jpg

I would fix the forks and recover the seat in something outlandish like croc skin...that is old skool kool

Moped Game Sally Struthers /

if it turns out that is a single speed VIP and you dont want it, i will buy it from you.

is there supposed to be shocks on the back? instead of those chunks of plate iron?

I would buy that tank if its not too bad of shape if you want to sell it. Let me know.

that handlebar setup is craaaaaazy. is that a mountain bike headset crammed in there?

Looks like a 2 speed. At least I see 2 gears under the clutch cover. Anyone know a source for garelli spares? I need gaskets. not seeing much listed for garelli at treats or '77.

It is to be given lights and used to freak out the nieghbors!

Charles Cole (OFMC) /

There's just no limit to what you can do with these things. That's why we're here.

VIP one speed? Those cases were made to hold some gears.

That thing is fuckin rad man.

Dont change it one bit.

that thing is titties

Moped Game Sally Struthers /

one speed VIPs are not a myth. ive seen it. theyre avantis.

also good luck finding a kit for that thang. when you give up, you know where to find my emails.

if your front shocks are janky i would try a brace if that doesn't work buy some new ones. the back shocks are not stock it is a "performance" part it helps in acceleration and cornering not much though. your unstableness might also be your wheels aren't straight.

tuning possibilities are loseing weight and custom things. ok it isn't that bad but pretty much. i don't know this specific bike but i do know about making things fit. an expainsion chamber is your first bet so try and track one down.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account