super mutt

Here is the progress I have made on the pepi rigid/garelli, minarelli powered mutt. I still need to finish the five star mags and paint the fenders for the bike.

Re: super mutt

Fish tits Krauthamer /

looks unfinished

looks good so far dude idk about that seat i think it needs a tail section of some sort kinda just looks like a funny shaped pillow.

what type of gps is that?

i need that tank....

looks good so far

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE GARELLIS!

im super excited to see the finished product!

please- updates on the mounting of the minarelli

what type of fabrication was needed?!

This thread is not about super muff. I like what I see though, keep it up.

doesnt look like a gps, looks more like a digital bike speedometer...

þλ†Я¡¢k §¡§ΩИ /

Elliot, its a pepi rigid frame so its already set for minarelli. He just

mounted a garelli ssxl tank

Pepi, that thing is looking good man.

Thanks for all the nice comments. I try hard to make all my projects look nice. I just ordered some checkered flag stickers to go along the bottom of the tank to break up all the yellow. I'm kind of going for the vintage racer look. I'm not sure if I should do the fenders yellow or black. I may just do some subtle yellow high lights like grips and pedals? I'm not sure though?? Here is the bike in its mock up stage. I need some input on the fenders? The rear will be cut up by the seat and light will be mounted up behind the seat.

yellow stripe down the middle of your fender?

I like the front end it looks nice and shiny, now paint you tank and wheels... chrome

you are totally copying off my yellow and black themed ssxl project... its ok we can have a bumble bee only ride sometime. lookin good.

wow that tank and frame work really well together.

now add a meter and keep your tires under-inflated...

hahaha!

lol i agree, but man she is lookin sexy!!! times like these i wish had a top tank :[

Make your own. Thats what I did. Search Pepi in the photos and see what I started with. It was one of the ugliest step through's ever.

i will. i've considered it but i doubt i could get everything set up correctly lol... but idk the more i see projects like yours the more i say GOD DAM!!

paint the wheels white.... that would look pretty badass... and kinda go with the checkering.

I thought about painting the wheels yellow or even white but I want to ride the shit out of this bike and not have to worry about cleaning the wheels. They will be painted black with a polished lip for easy maintnence. I don't want to make the bike look super nice then scratch the shit out of the tank all drunk moving the bike around the garage to get to another project. I do stupid shit like that! I already am fed up with the painting process. I just want to blast the bike to 50 but can't because its in a million pieces because I decided to make it all fancy like. The next bike will be the opposite i promise!!

yeah this bike totally needs whitewalls. Don't attempt painting it though. save your pennies and snatch 'em up when qk gets some.

No white walls for me. I got me some nice speed rated tires. I ripped it up last year on OG twenty-nine year old rubber that I had to cut and rip from the mags. I was very surprised that I didn't eat caacaa with the old bunk rubber!

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

TAXI! HEY TAXIII! fuckers never stop.

getting closer!

elliott/ultrav /

i love it!

Thanks, This bike is allot of fun to ride. It should be a little bit more comfy to ride this year with the new seat. I really got beat on it last year with it being a rigid and the saddle seat.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account