anyone missing a korado?

im not one to talk shit or tryin to and this dude has perfect feed back but this seems like one of the shadiest mopeds ive seen in a while just thought id put it out there, also my brother just got 2 peds for 50 bucks the other day one was a beat old blue puch that we later noticed someone tried to scratch the numbers off of. whats up with all these shady mopeds these days?

Re: anyone missing a korado?

Pablo Puchasso /

He sure knows a lot about the history of it for a "stolen" bike. Seems fine to me... better than fine even. It's a cool ped.

Must be that rare "CDI/Points combo"

seems pretty normal to me. If it was a stolen bike, do you think they would post it on such a place as ebay?

selling stolen stuff on ebay is no more risky than selling it anywhere else.

maybe even easier.

ehm iphone.

maybe. i wouldn't know, i've never thought out the in's-and-outs of doing such a thing.

it looks like a piece of shit going for not much less than they went for new

it aint worth no $500

Hey,

THE KORADO IS NOT STOLEN. I got if off my good friend who owed me money. You can check, he submitted a photo on Mopedarmy. HIs name is Chris Ritter. I've had the bike for over two years.

The bike sat in the basement of Warbux in Chicago for more than a year just waiting to be rebuilt. I'm sure Pat will vouch for me 100%.

How is my bike a P.O.S?. I've sold a lot less for a lot more!

The engine has been completely rebuilt and runs strong. It's got about $150 dollars worth of new parts and 20 hours of my and Warbux's time in it. How is that not worth $500? I agree she ain't the prettiest girl at the dance, but she has got plenty of potential.

Cool!?!

anyone missing a korado?

That bike is 100% NOT stolen. The motor was rebuilt at Warbux last year. It ran like a dream.

Thanks Brennan!

Awsome moped def worth 500 dollars . I got 2 of them and they are great. . I wouldnt sell mine for 500

derbeez ryderz /

best puch motor attached to the ugliest puch frame

No prob John. Come ride with us next week. Shoot me an email, I'll fill you in on the details.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account