Re: LA LATEBIRDS PRESENT FLOCK YEAH II

Too Funny to read anything bad into that!

fucking sweet. hope i get get my bike rolling right by then. gotta make it happen! anyone in LA wanna help me install my kit? PM me dawgs.

OMG! super stoked! cant wait and cant contain my excitement! im registered! whooo

Register up we need to make the tshirts

JUST DO IT

thanks max, most of the time will be spent homeless in san fran. if i do find myself in la before or after, i'll totally take you up on that.

register please.

am i going to be screwed on this ride w/o a kit or pipe? will there be other stockies to roll up the tail end? i mean if i have to i'll try to get a pipe before the rally but it dont look good.

Chris Hernandeaz /

I'm hoping to show off my new FreeSpirit project at the rally.

Jake, you for sure need a pipe on that bike. I suggest the Bullet for the A35. It is not as expensive as some of the other pipes and it rips.

i'll see what i can do unemployment checks kinda pay the rent right now ya know so do i get a pipe or do i get food for my family ....... fuck them i want a pipe! lol

hey chriss is there any where in L.A. i can get one for under a 100 and is there any way to get one before the rally?

i'm sure there will be some stockers but you might get bummed on not having a pipe.

Pablo Puchasso /

Jake, treatland.tv has that for you and will get it to you with a quickness. easily in time for the rally. Shit, in time for lunch.

Nobody likes a bully. * /

i don't know. when my maxi was stock and topped out at 25 mph I'd have serious trepidation taking it up Angeles Crest. Even now, kitted with a metra 65 and a boss pipe I'm still concerned with how well it's going to take the uphill portions (I just broke 500 miles on the metra so i figure it's now fully broken in), I've got like _no_ torque, just mid-range and top-end.

Basically, I'd want as much power as i could get. Look closely at the route maps. It's fast and twisty. Would you really wanna be stuck doing 25?

Don't deny your family food. Feed them Ramen. Two birds. One stone.

with a 1 speed on the angeles crest get ready to pedal. it's all worth it for the last leg though.

I bought my bullet exhaust from choke and it was pretty cheap. 65 I think? I just remember thinking it was going to cost more and being very surprised. Chris is right, it definitely rips and mounts right up.

officially signed up. motor on its way on monday and im trying my best to get a kit and a pipe. dont want to be laggin!!!!

Get ready to pedal? For those who got something like an Estoril pipe that blocks pedaling, get ready to be last.

you can still pedal with one on a tomos from what i hear

I hear getting Magnum pedals might help clear some pipes.

Pablo Puchasso /

To the Top.

just gear low. bring an extra chain and sprocket and switch those bitches out in the morning.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

excited but still need to figure out how I'm getting there.

HURRY! shirts need printin'.

So im guessing we pay the 20 bucks the day of the rally?

yes sir. at check in.

hey drew.... no clearance probs with the estoril....

cuperteens....isnt there a bunch of you guys riding down from san jose???

chris hernandez...... cant wait to see your free spirit.....

and now back to the top......

Chris Hernandez /

When are you guys gonna put more info on the website?

Pablo Puchasso /

Rumor: someone is going to premiere a flying moped.

Chris Hernandez /

I'm sure a lot of people are if thet are going way to fast on that first really sharp turn on Mulholland

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account