how many tickets have u got on a ped?

so far none......just warnings

Re: how many tickets have u got on a ped?

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

I have been pulled over six times in three weeks, supposed to be getting a ticket in the mail "supposedly"

why did they pull u over?

I got pulled over for not having plates and had to go to court... I could'nt just pay the fee... Kinda sucked... He originally pulling me over for emitting gray smoke

I got a speeding ticket for doing 34 in a 25

none but ive been pulled over for speeding, rolling stop signs, and having a flat tire(i guess i wasnt pulled over, just got checked up on)

I didn't get pulled over for a traffic infraction, but a sheriff pulled me over in front of JCAMS house because they thought I was someone else.

Pablo Puchasso /

For emitting Grey smoke? What kinda bullshit is that?

I got written up for no m2 lic, no insurance, no tail light and not having my plate mounted properly but i confused him enough so he tore them up and gave me a fix-it for my light. learn to talk to cops and you will never get a ticket. even if you do, cops only inforce the law and are not exicutioners of the law. i get pulled over about once a month.

I got done for passing a stopped school bus - 50 dollar fine. 1984......

1: Riding on the sidewalk -peugeot102sp -Warning walk it home

2: Riding doubbles passenger no helmet -peugeot102 -warning walk it home

3: Pulled over for no reason cop was making sure the bike was legal -no consequence -benelli g2

4: Riding doubbles passenger no helmet - benelli -warning walk it home

5: Riding without a helmet -Ticket Had to take a 5 hour class on bicycle safety and pay a 50 dollar fine -benelli

(Bought a motorcycle helmet )

6: Riding a non street legal bike (no pedals no lights no licence plate) -chappy -warning Dad come pick it up at 11pm

7: Same as 6 -Warning Cop: Ill go this way you go that way -Chappy

8 same as 6,7 -warning walk it home -chappy

2 way back in the day, I was 15 one for riding with my walkman on and one for going 39.5 in a 30 zone, beat the speading ticket by putting a stock pipe on my Moby and having the cop re radar me! None since! crosses fingers!

i got pulled over once and got 4 tickets.

1. for no insurance( i did have insurance but no proof on my person)

2. for no motorcycle license ( i didn't have my drivers license on me but it wouldn't have made a difference because he was looking for a motorcycle license)

3. for stopping on a cross walk waiting for a red light.

4. for splitting lanes driving between cars.

i hired a lawyer and got them all off

Awesome!

4x's no tickets yet

hey J M: what did the lawyer end up costing you?

i dont recall exactly but i think it was around two hundred dollors or so

none yet but once i was double riding, girl in the back had a bicycle helmet. one of my friends was riding with us as well (only I had the m2 permit) and I wasn't paying attention so we cut someone off and ran a yellow/red light on a quick left turn. sure enough a few seconds later I see the flashing red and blue lights and have a heart attack because I don't want both of my bikes to be impounded. I turned around and saw the cop pulling over the car behind us. Phewww

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Just got pulled over tonight on the Urban...dim headlight. Stupid wire harness, probably all corroded and just isn't getting power where it needs to go. No ticket, cop was cool.

Crazy I've been riding for a year never got pulled over. I blast down the bike lane sometimes no cops care. Never ride without a plate though.

pulled over 2 times

1 me and my friend were riding to the store so he could get a helmet cop pulled us over my bike was legal his wasnt he didnt have a plate or insurance or a helmet. cop was cool and referred a few stores with helmets and was on his way.

2 dick cop pulls me same friend and my other friend who was on his motorcycle over for going too slow my friend still wasnt legal and his bs story didnt work this time cop threatened to impound his bike and ticket us all but let us off with warnings for "impeding traffic" because my motorcycle friend wasnt going fast enough and cars were scared to pass us. the cop also got SUPER PISSED at me because i asked him if he has ever seen a moped before... apparently he had

pulled over 3 times, got 2 tickets.. one for expired tags(they were for a gsxr)

and one for wreck less driving( i was supermanning it)

One time a few buddies and i were on our way to an airsoft game at a friends house I was in the back seat but the driver and the passenger were both wearing tactical vests. Cop pulls us over for a dead tailight asks us to roll down the window. He peers in and goes in a really wierd confused voice "What are you wearing" One of the most memorable quotes from a cop.

I got a fix-it-ticket because the DMV didn't finish my registration after like 2 months. I got to court in April. And yes, I talked my way out of an impoundment, and license revokement. And every time, the cop told me the that next time, he would take it.

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

Stupid shit, burnt tail light, Is that street legal? is that street legal? Thats street illegal! helmet and Super pulled over for no helmet and i dont even need one

King Drunky JCams /

Nada.

I'd like to keep it that way.

Nobody likes a bully. * /

none on any of my peds but i got a $200 ticket on my honda c70 for doing 40 in a 30. cop then proceeded to lecture me on how i was going too fast on "this little thing", like he was my pops or something.

BryAn eurism /

04 got $137 for tailgating a white Corolla in a 40, on a nearly stock Sprint. The cop didn't care the cager was only going 20

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account