My first ped

. (Nick) /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

This is my first ped. I know the seat is pretty red but I wanted to do something crazy. I am sure I will get crap over the red seat but I love the way the thing rides and looks so I welcome everyones opinions. In the mail(literally) is an alukit, mikuni 20mm, a techno circuit performance pipe and other small stuff I need for the install. I flat blacked the swingarm and handle bars because I think it looks great and I hate cleaning the swingarm every time I ride the ped. haha. I am trying to get a swarm in my area because riding with 4 dudes is cool, but riding with 10+ dudes is really cool. So if there is anyone in the USF/Tampa/ST Pete/Brandon or surrounding areas hit me or GarageBattle or Mattology up, we ride all the time and are always looking for other riders.

1235580900_img_0071.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account