My first ped

This is my first ped. I know the seat is pretty red but I wanted to do something crazy. I am sure I will get crap over the red seat but I love the way the thing rides and looks so I welcome everyones opinions. In the mail(literally) is an alukit, mikuni 20mm, a techno circuit performance pipe and other small stuff I need for the install. I flat blacked the swingarm and handle bars because I think it looks great and I hate cleaning the swingarm every time I ride the ped. haha. I am trying to get a swarm in my area because riding with 4 dudes is cool, but riding with 10+ dudes is really cool. So if there is anyone in the USF/Tampa/ST Pete/Brandon or surrounding areas hit me or GarageBattle or Mattology up, we ride all the time and are always looking for other riders.

1235580900_img_0071.jpg

Re: My first ped

King Drunky JCams /

20mm Mikuni huh? Sounds like a nice setup.

Who ya gettin' that from? ; )

Don't forget to brag on your upcoming custom intake too...

BTW, we will have the appropriate jets in the carb for you ready to bolt up and rip ass. I'll be talking to garagebattle soon to let you know about any and all progress...

I like the red seat BTW.

J

HAHA yes man thanks again for all your wisdom on the carb/intake setup. I wasn't sure of your name on here but you def get the credit for the carb/intake setup. Trust me there will be pics of that when it's on. And I knew people would like the red seat. haha.

Thanks for the info about the carb and jets, can't wait to get everything here so I can rip down the back streets of USF. lols. I have read up enough about which jets to use and can't wait for tuning but as it stands now I am pretty sure I will get it right the first few times with everyones knowledge that I have around me and have taken in.

Dude, holy hell. That thing looks awesome for some reason

It's jank in all the right places.. Love the flat black and red

RED SEAT

That thing'll fly, mate.

Let me get your 5 stars

And yes everyone you see a 78 blue sport in the background. I think my roommate has a nos bat, two targe lx's, and the 78 sport. We have a great little backyard. haha

And no way im gettin rid of anything on this ped.

Sweet! Duct-tape is the ultimate accessory...

I'm hoping one of you guys picked up that Pinto earlier this week.

King Drunky JCams /

The red pinto was snagged by Chip... another sweet puch to add to his garage along side his fantastic magnum.

nice bike man. What crank are you going to use on the a3?

Good for him. Couldn't have gone to a nicer guy...

How many of you are planning on HS this year? My pickup will loaded to the gills, If I end up pulling a trailer there might be some room for peds...

Yeah my roommate and I picked up the Pinto last week and it was sold very quickly. I didn't like riding it, felt like a bar stool on wheels. Sold ped just not for GarageBattle I guess.

And I don't know which crank I will be using, I assume just the A3 crank that is in there. Got in touch with ike from ikes bikes or whatever it is and I am ordering a rod end bushing from him for an e-50 which he said I can use on an A3 block(he said he has done this). Takes a little reeming(spelling) of the bushing he said but nothing I can't handle. I shall have my kit on and everything by next week.

Well you'll be in pretty small company Nick...Not that many people run A3's let alone mod them up. It's nice to have a unique ped.

If you need bits I know one of the old Orlando riders was parting out an A3 & a35's...not sure what's left.

I luv Mikuni

I have everything I need for the kit this weekend. I should have the E50 rod bearing for the A3 rod by saturday, I should have the kit+exhaust by saturday, the only thing I am waiting on will be the carb+awesome custom intake which I WILL wait for because it is the shit. As it sits now I have so many extra A35 parts from all my buddies, but I love this site because everyone wants to help with parts and their own knowledge. I have learned a lot but I have way more to learn.

I got my head party/exhaust in the mail today and since I can't put my kit on till I have the carb+intake+E50 rod bearing I put the exhaust on to see how it felt and how it cleared the stand.

Rad!!!

Ok tonight I hit 37mph on the speed radar in Tampa Palms. GarageBattle, Mattology and I speed test our peds there(matt has been doing it for way longer). Put the new exhaust on and 48 jet thing rips like crazy now. I did 37mph twice. Screw the kit I should just put a carb and do 42. haha

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account