spark plug

Hello,

I ride a 1999 Tomos Targa Bullet. I would like to change the spark plug but I am not sure which North American plug will replace the original. The original is a Super Bosna F75. Can anyone tell me what plug will replace this one?

All help is appreciated.

Thanx.

T. Clark

Re: spark plug

Call any half descent auto parts store and they be able to cross it for you, any plug book has a cross reference in the back. Hope it helps!! matt

Reeperette /

Plugs for 99 Targa

Maker Plug Model.

NGK - BP5HS

AUTOLITE - 273

CHAMPION - 929/RL95YC

BOSCH - W8BC

This is a handy crossref site, should one need it.

http://www.clubplug.net/cross.html

Enjoy,

-Ree

I've got a Tomos Targa 2000 with a bi turbo. Can anyone recommend a replacement spark plug (that you actually use)?

Thanx for the help guys! It's always appreciated.

T. Clark

Reeperette /

Use the Bosch, but get it in a Platinum....if not available, see if the Champion has a platinum for that.

Should not have to change the plug for a Bi-Turbo mod on a Tomos, but upgrading to plats, you just can't go wrong with that.

I've had better experiences with Euro plugs on Euro mopeds, and NGK for the Japanese ones, cause they are usually designed with local parts in mind, and no two companies plugs have the same precise heat range.

-Ree

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account