Fresh Magnum

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

Yay another magnum thread! Ghetto fauxstudio shots.

Re: Fresh Magnum

Looks 99% like mine...only different colors. Good job sir!

(Casserollers) Gregory B. /

love it.

i'm working on my mag as we speak. getting it painted this week! gives me motivation to keep wrenchin' on it.

damn!

I'm in the middle of a Magnum project too... jet black everything!

sweet build!

(Casserollers) Gregory B. /

to the op... zack... do you have aim by any chance? i have a question or two for ya.

I like the red lever touch. looks sweet.

King Drunky JCams /

Sharp.

I want a magnum so bad I can taste it.

I gotta sell my moby and get one... or trade for one.

A few questions...

No pedal chain? Bump startin' are we?

No magento cover?

License plate? That's not where it is when you ride is it?

Again, very nice job.

J

I dig it. I'm glad you opted for the flat black as opposed to gloss finish... makes it look meaner. the pop of the red is good too, and might have been sweet to see it carried through to a couple other small things like maybe red pedals springs or swingarms... PS, what kind of bars are those, and where/how much did you get them... i was going to keep my sebring aesthetically stock, but i'm thinking those bars would look sick

I likes it

Why does everyone with a tuned bike run the bike without a fluwheel cover? Water and electricity don't mix. If your flywheel gets wet, it'll rust. The flywheel cover doesn't make you go that much slower.

Nice bike, but still a magnum.

looks good, not usually a fan of the black on black. but you've done good kid.

they grow up so fast!

Above post was by me, didn't realize Beth was logged in on my computer. :/

crazy. that looks exactly like my magnum, only mine has yellow shocks. i like it. did you rattle can those spokes?

looks good buddy.

I have those levers on my Pinto!! yay for Benji!! lol ... they make the bike go faster!

I like how clean it is.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

the spokes are actually stock silver, my lighting setup (or lack thereof) kinda distorted them. They are NOS nostalgia rims (black with red stripes).

As far as the flywheel cover goes, you really aren't going to get and water in there with it spinning at 1-12k rpms, the only area there can actually be an issue is the wire connections outside the flywheel.

That said, I've got a cover, but its still getting tuned, so its not on there yet. Pedal chain and tensioner still need to be thrown on.

I'll get my lighting figured out and get better photos so you can see the tiny red accents. I was trying to make it sleek, but not too nice.

where'd you get the nostalgia rims from?

Why does everyone with a tuned bike run the bike without a fluwheel cover? Water and electricity don’t mix. If your flywheel gets wet, it’ll rust. The flywheel cover doesn’t make you go that much slower.

Dude its cause we are always tuning! Power is in the points. And most of us that have spastic bikes like this have a stocker or another bike with a flywheel cover if it looks like rain. This one has no front fender, looks fast and has no cover, Its not the rainy day bike.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

ironically it was dumping rain when I first fired it up. Ran well, but still needs tuning love.

clean

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

Zack's bikes are never tuned.

Zach looks nice I always liked black on black ., Decal that tank thou

Justin how much do you want for your moby?

King Drunky JCams /

Jesse, email sent.

looks 99.9% clean. polish up those handlebar clamps and then you'll win:)

thats looks stupid.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

you look stupid.

i'm going to call you now.

everybody on the west coast has the bars, where the hell can I get them?

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

bars here:

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/4/68/4917/ITEM/Bikemaster-Clubman-Handlebar.aspx?SiteID=CSE_GBase_068&WT.mc_ID=80003&zmam=88421133&zmas=1&zmac=2&zmap=4917

and many other sources. Local motorcycle shops or anyone with parts unlimited can order them for you. I personally hate the bars. They look cool, but my arms are just a bit too short for me to be comfortable with them.

i just got me a set of those red levers. and a headlight grill. you should grab one too. they add a certain meanness all their own.

Nobody likes a bully. * /

the headlight grill from treats won't mount up to the bullet style headlight with the integrated speedo. Found that one out the hard way.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account