Polini cup is going to be sick

This is going to be so awesome.

We are looking for more scooter racers...spread the word at your local motodealer.

Moped class is going to be soooooo awesome.

Fast bikes and also (im hoping) a whole bunch of stock/modded stock bikes. So what if your not racing in the front, your always racing someone. This is going to be soooo sick

so cool.<@O$,2ropmhabraaaayayaqaea

Spread the word yo.

Re: Polini cup is going to be sick

What's the website for the series? Is there one yet?

Nobody likes a bully. * /

err, if only i had leathers, a full face helmet, leathers, boots, gloves, neck roll, elbow, shoulder, back and knee pads, I'd be so in. It seems the only piece of required equipment i actually have is the moped. bummer. It sounds really fun, but I don't have a grand to shell out on gear. :(

yeah so far the leathers and new suspension on my moby are holding me back from racing, basically i got no $$$

cheap leathers on ebay. Cuperteens are grabbing em up. About 100 bucks for used racing suit and boots, gotta search on ebay.

used boots. mmmm foot fungus.

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

I got a sweet sweet leather set-up with matching boots (no fungus yet) for $100 on ebay. Gloves for $20. I still need to pick up a neck roll, and some elbow pads.

Charles Cole (OFMC) /

If you go down, and you will if you race, you'll know why you want leather. CHEAP MONEY

er... what kind of scooter racing??

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

justin, you racing yet?

I've got my money on you west coasters for making this thing big enough that they do it again next year...and get me a 49cc unlimited class!

i might be racing a super polini puch maxi.

i also want to build some scooters and like a mutant go kart and race too.

yea bukwheat your magnum was pretty fast at the rally for being 49cc.

i call LA

Thx Jesse.

I've something much better in mind for a Polini Cup bike...

i hear those spokesmen are bringing a kinetic that supposedly goes 90mph, look out

I think I am gonna have to drop out of polini cup this year. Don't have $$$ to finish my bike, and theres a good chance I wont be able to live out west much longer. :(

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

Looks like I might have to start sponsoring riders.

Pablo Puchasso /

What??! Tommy, I thought you didn't have much left on it. Damn. That's a shame man.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

i would totally race in some stock stock/modded class but theres no way im going to find cheap used XXL leathers.

ALthough bonus points i tore half the skin on my elbow off and its healing up quite nicely!

I was told by Polini that leathers are not manditory!

Equivalent protection is ok. Helmet. leather jacket, gloves, good leather shoes, elbow and knee pads.

So are neck rolls required or not?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account