Re: Skeptic or True Believer?

i notice that post got closed by the censors. i think that was one of the dumbest i've seen on here, but...

...i've seen worse ones go on and on.

interesting.

maybe because that one had some potential to get really out of hand, where penis size and trading sex for a maxi posts will only go so far.

thank you a-ko. i am a true believer in mopeds, too. they definitely exist in my world.

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

I really like the effective grease dispersion properties of Amway's Liquid Organic Cleaner.

sorry about that one, I was inspired by the post where someone saying they had a foolproof get rich quick scheme. Being skeptical is a good thing.

hey, just because i thought it was dumb, doesn't mean i thought it should have been censored. i think someone feared that it was a right-wing diatribe in the makings.

i don't make the rules here.

im a believer in the Imitators, the commercial said beware of them. so im a skeptic of shamwow

i have a shamwow imitator. BEWARE.

I was bummed that the thread got closed. There are some really stupid threads on here that are left open. It's fun to cruise through them and see what they turn into.

mandy panda /

Only five or 6 truly moped-related posts at any given time here lately. As someone said, if they keep jacking the fun posts, it'll soon be like the MRA. If I see terrydean is gorgeous again, I'll... wait, now I've done it!

Pablo Puchasso /

LOL! Quatto, when I worked at a VFX house we worked on that infomercial erasing all the excess water that "sham wow" didn't pick up. Never believe what you see on TV kids.

lol yeah I love how he pours cola all over that carpet and it's splashing all over, then it cuts away, then when it shows the carpet again it's clearly a different take.

sadly, when I searched for that picture, I found out all about "Vince Offer". The whole "Shamwow Guy" is an act, he's actually a character actor who wrote and starred in a shitty comedy movie that was blackballed by the Church of Scientology after he left the Church. He sued Scientology, lost, then it seems he tried to make lawsuits into a profession, suing the Farelly brothers for stealing his crap movie and re-making it as "Something about Mary", and suing Anna Nicole Smith for not being in his movie.

The New York Times called his movie "a series of sketches built around subjects like masturbation, defecation, alienation, urination, necrophilia, voyeurism, casual brutality and mockery of the unfortunate", but that didn't stop him from devoting his life to promoting the movie... by infomercial.

He made an infomercial for his movie, and sold it on cable television. The movie still sucked, but Vince Offer found his true calling in life: infomercial douchebag.

kinda makes me wanna buy a Shamwow.

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

yeah, right:

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account