Kick stand ?

First, thanx to all for the help with my carb and spark plug settings.

So, I've got my tomos all togeather and running shweet. Now I've got this kick stand to use instead of the standard one, and I can't figure out how to mount the

silly thing. It comes with two u-type bolts. There are no holes that match up with the stand (but I have a drill), but no matter where I put it, it looks like it will interfere with the chain. Help

Bolts look like :

_________

| _______////////

| |

| |

| |

| |

| |_______

|_________/////////

Re: Kick stand ?

it mounts to the rear swing arm. i had one on my moped a while ago, but it broke, but heres a pic of mye moped with the bracket and those weird bolts still on the swing arm. its pretty east to see it. (please don't laugh at my crappy moped! i know i have the wrong cylinder head, and all the parts are mis-matched, but this is that short stage it went through right after i got it back to semi-working condition after the bore kit blew up on it! it looks a lot better now, has original head, biturbo, etc)

Dscf0019.jpg

oh, by the way, no drilling is needed

Reeperette /

:::Takes a good, long look at that pretty set of wheels and considers mugging Tim for it..::::

Great, thanx for the picture. That is exactly what I needed. I figured there must be some easy way to mount it based on the funky bolts, but it never occured to me to use the swing arm. Just took a couple minutes to hook up, Thanx again

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account