Is this worth 2 tomos mopeds

Hey all I just have a wonderful chance to trade a kid this

for these

otherwise he wants 650 for the bikes is it worth the trade and what kind of tomos's are these anyways?Thanks for the help

Re: Is this worth 2 tomos mopeds

What is that car worth to you?

I would rather have the mopeds than that car, but if it is your only year round way around think twice...

spooky mulder /

i think we paid about $650 for the car about what he wants for the mopeds, By the way its not my car Its my moms since she got out of the hospital and over brain surgery she found out that she will never be able to drive again and the only thing I wanna drive it mopeds. I asked her if it was ok to trade it she said that was fine.Now all the kid has to do is get a lift here with my 2 new mopeds and get his car.

Looks like the one on the left is an a-3 bullet. The one the right looks like an 80s targa, maybe an a-3 too but could be wrong. You should get a better pic of the engines

spooky mulder /

Ill email him and ask tonight. He also had a 4 wheeler a dirt bike and a snowmobile to trade for a car.Screw the rest of that shit i want those mopeds to add to my collection. :)

Dude, is that a K-car??

Get rid of it.

No one in their right mind. . drives an Aries K car.

Trade it off while you still can.

does that car not have an engine?, the front looks a little lifted like theirs no engine in it.. but ya neways ditch it!

mandy panda /

KCars are the new mopeds, redefining counterchic. Get 'em before they're all gone.

those mopeds are worth more then that car. Id hesitate that is true where you live too.

That car is gonna give you nothin but trouble.

Tomos's are so reliable they almost shouldnt count as mopeds.

Plust that bullet ( the one on the right ) is cool.

i love K cars i wish there were more around

them 2.2s last forever even they they always sound like a diesel

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

make the trade. its good for you.

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

If your Mom can't drive, you might want to take her somewhere. You didn't say if she has a way to get around.

both a3's :)

nah, its got 3 bodies in the trunk. sell sell!!!

spooky mulder /

sounds like Everybody is in agreement that I should ditch this pos car for those knarly mopeds.My mom will get around i have friends who live around us that can take us where we need to go don't worry about that.

uhh man, Id put family first hands down. You have friends that will bring your mom around? Sell your moms only way to get around for your own enjoyment? Get a job, borry money and get the peds.

spooky mulder /

Nick I'm not going to use it and neither is she Id rather get around using a moped then a car. Hell she might use one to somewhere down the road who knows.She said it was alright with her to make the deal and those 2 mopeds look so sweet besides this kid needs a car any car after he gets his license which won't be long now.

ah alright, my bad. Tomos's will last forever from what Ive heard.

spooky mulder /

now that that is settled all he has to do is get here from where hes at and Im not saying where because i don't want these sold out from under me.:)

spooky mulder /

bump any more questions to this post?

Charles Cole (OFMC) /

DO THE TRADE !

spooky mulder /

Ok ok you talked me into it

"I just have a wonderful chance to trade"

Um, you weren't ever really asking, were you?

Yes, trade the ugly, horrible car.

That said, there were some really good questions raised about how your mom is going to get around, and your response was basically that she'll use the bionic brain the surgeons gave her to steer a moped down the road to a friend's house.

I suggest perhaps thinking that one through a bit.

spooky mulder /

"That said, there were some really good questions raised about how your mom is going to get around, and your response was basically that she’ll use the bionic brain the surgeons gave her to steer a moped down the road to a friend’s house." LOL Black All i know is she wants to get rid of the car and even if she couldn't use one of the mopeds why not trade that pos off for them?

Just my opinion, but if a car runs, drives, and gets you from point A to point B, who gives a shit if it's a POS? You treat it and call it a POS, but to the kid you're probably trading it to, it's probably a nice car.

if thats a piece of shit you should see what i drive

i cant even drive my car at night cause it has a wiring problem and the lights dont work anymore

if you can drive and this is the the only car in your driveway, now is NOT the time to listen to your mom. man up, mopeds are toys and you have one, your mom has health issues. you need a car. will your friend be there to help in the middle of the night, snow storms,black outs? what if she wants to visit a relative? there are more mopeds out there, only one mom. knock the snow off, get hub caps and take pride in its ownership like your do your ped. you need a car and so does your mom. she sounds like a wonderful women and must love you a lot to tell you that. you need to think of whats best for her not you.

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

What Jon said.

spooky mulder /

You know Jon i had a friend of mine give me that same speech damn near verbatem yesterday as she gave a ride to town to get some groceries.Ive had too many people I know die in car accidents I don't wanna be the next. I would rather drive a moped around to where i need to go then a car.thats why i wanna sell or trade it besides i already have it listed on craigslist up for sale.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account